The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch Notes on Potion Enchants

100p.weasel_ESO
I just read the patch notes as follows:

Enchanting

Fixed an issue that was resulting in several jewelry enchantments scaling based on the jewelry piece's quality level instead of the glyph quality and level. These enchantments now work off the quality of the glyph, as intended. This fix is retroactive. Affected enchantments include, but are not limited to:
Bashing
Potion Boost
Potion Speed
Reduce Feat Cost
Reduce Spell Cost
Shielding

What exactly has changed in regards to potion boost and potion speed glyphes? As far as I know, those glyphes, regardless of the quality used, always have the same effect. 3 seconds for potion boots and 5 seconds for potion speed. Has this changed?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably nothing. What was fixed was the Quality of the Jewelry you applied the Glyph to changing the magnitude of the Glyph. You may not have noticed any difference if you did not apply the Glyph to a Green, Blue or Purple Ring.

However, as for the duration of the effects you mentioned, they are the same as they ever were irregardless of Aspect. Not sure why that is. Maybe because any value that is below what would be needed for 3 Kuta Glyphs to allow constant potion drinking does not offer enough a difference to even be worth while.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    I have always felt enchanting does not make enough different to be worth while in the case of jewelry. In my opinion they need to make the different between colors drastictly different.