The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Who will cry most next patch?

Docmandu
Docmandu
✭✭✭✭✭
- Sorcs for getting wards re-tuned
- Nirnhoned "users" for spending a ton of gold for their bugged armor only for it to get fixed
- Roll dodgers for not being able to roll from one end of the map to the other end
- Vigor users because now everyone has and not only the "elite" after they put it at rank 0

Or will Templars keep complaining in vain that their skills still get them stuck after 5 rounds of "it's fixed" ?

Forums are going to be a fun place to read!!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the possibilty that any of your examples won´t be patched? Oh yes the tears in the Forums will flow.
    Edited by Minnesinger on May 15, 2015 8:11AM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The more time goes on, the more I become jaded.

Yet I still play, and come to the forums.

Heheh.

Nowadays regarding patches, I just think shrugs, lets see what they have done now.....

Some good, some bad.

It is what it is.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the possibilty that any of your examples won´t be patched? Oh yes the tears in the Forums will flow.

Then the templars wouldn't be happy :-)
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »

Then the templars wouldn't be happy :-)

If ESO had gotten so far as it was only 1 class requiring some tuning and fixes we would be in a different situation. The issue here is that most of the QQrs ask for nerfs because some skill/s op (even if it is a l2p issue). To my experience, most QQ is based on hearsay or lack of understanding. If someone drags his lazy a** to play this game they suppose they get to be level with everyone no matter how much longer, better theorycrafting/gear, experience others have. By even suggesting different solutions than plain nerf is unacceptable. Vigor at level 0?? Because it would be too much asked to play as long as others? As you can see I am not blaming you but the general tendency in the Forums. Good posting and suppose there will be others of different opinion. That is cool.
    Edited by Minnesinger on May 15, 2015 8:39AM
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Vigor at level 0?" -- just to be clear, I'm not suggesting any of these.. just repeating what I've read on the forums here and the cries that we can expect when anything gets changed.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to early to tell what they're going to do next patch.

Think 1.7 is Imperial City as well..and they said they're adding like 30 more sets to the game i think (or increasing their levels)

So it'll be hard to determine how the game will play during 1.7 till we see the patch
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wands retuned?
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Think 1.7 is Imperial City as well..

Actually I think this is something people are taking for fact based on ZoS saying they are working on IC. Don't think they ever said IC is the next thing they will release. We know they are working on IC and a couple of other zones, but afaik they never said which one of those will be next on the list for live.

Ofcourse we all wish it would be IC.
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    The people complaining have already gone away, as we can also see in the forums: since last year the "forum user frequency" went down significantly and many threads end in a dialogue between the same guys, who are also the most active forum users and who know each other. Some days, offer no new content at all, as the "high forum frequency" has ended.

Too many disparities have been left in the game too long: bows are hitting very hard since August last year. But what is most depressing, is that the developers seem to want that "fire and forget"-pvp, as they do practically nothing (or just very minor tweaking, like -5% bow damage) and show no understanding for people claiming that incoming damage is generally too high (not just that few skills), that they do not want to play a "shooter" game, where you die in seconds. These voices are not being heard and left over with: "l2P or search for a group/guild". Going for a defensive build IS NO option in many cases (except dodge-chance + block builds), as some classes are just designed to nullify any high armor value (and then hit you hard with their bow/melee-perma CC stuff).

Reintroducing camps in PvP would be one possible way to motivate casual gamers. This, just this alone, would favor opportunistic play and motivate casuals to join pvp regularly (just for fun) and many, who came back with 2.0, will soon leave again, while just reintroducing forward camps would have helped much more than pushing 2.0. Instead the devs do their "higher math"...

What did ZOS do effectively with the last patch?
    "Come on guys: Damage still isn't high enough! We'll give you even more damage and to make sure you can kill even faster as you did before, we'll lower everybodies Health Points with this patch!"
    As if nobody would notice this..

So, imo the next patch will do nothing. Maybe we will be given some health points more. :-)
    Edited by Francescolg on May 15, 2015 11:21AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually I think this is something people are taking for fact based on ZoS saying they are working on IC. Don't think they ever said IC is the next thing they will release. We know they are working on IC and a couple of other zones, but afaik they never said which one of those will be next on the list for live.

Well they have.

The blizzard is my home,
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Nirnhoned "users" for spending a ton of gold for their bugged armor only for it to get fixed
    - Roll dodgers for not being able to roll from one end of the map to the other end
    - Vigor users because now everyone has and not only the "elite" after they put it at rank 0

Or will Templars keep complaining in vain that their skills still get them stuck after 5 rounds of "it's fixed" ?

Forums are going to be a fun place to read!!
    Well, Templars won't complain coz many of them already rolled or quit game.
  • Imdrefan
    Imdrefan
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed the templar Charge with patch 2.0.8 I haven't heard anyone having that issue. So that's something.
    Drefan - VR14 AD Templar
    Decibel
    Dark Flare to the Face
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea which game this forum is playing. Random zerg-o-rama from sejanus to arrius?
    90% of the players at prefect or higher from my guild/friendlist are running magicka builds.
    Granted, several stam builds (especially NBs) are also pretty good but this whole "vigor+nirnhoned+dodgerolling == unkillable"-thing isn't the ESO i know.

on topic:
    I guess it's gonna be no different from the last patch.
    during pts: sorcs will cry the most
    on live: everyone not a sorc

Edited by Kas on May 15, 2015 12:02PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they tune down burst and perma blockers/dodgers and make sustain/pressure style DPS more viable. One can hope.
    Main: Breton Nightblade "Shadow Cleric" (Sustained Damage/offhealer) 5L/2H - Resto + S&B
    Alt: Argonian Dragonknight (Stam DoTs/Tank) 5H/2M - S&B + Bow
    Alt: Nord Templar Berserker (Rawr) 5M/2H - Dual Wield + Two Hander
    Alt: Altmer Sorceror (Pewpew) 7L - Destro + Resto
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hardened Ward will be left alone, it already took a 15% nerf in its value in Cyrodiil.

Nerfing it anymore will ruin Sorc's for PVE, as there are many Sorc's who use it in pvpe to survive things such as Bogdon's Stomp. they won't touch it anymore, people are just going to have to deal with it.

As for the other issues, i'll be suprised if they are addressed for quite awhile. they hoenstly just need to battle level Cyrodiil or give us a campaign for vets with that option to cap stats, but thats a topic for another day :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "We have implemented so many other awesome features, so we decided to hold back with further balance adjustments for this update. Thank you for your understanding!"
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well they have.

Ah cool.. hadn't seen that. Good news!
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there has to be a choice of one or the other then of course they will Nerf whatever hurts NB's most. That's just how ZoS works...shrug.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    probably the nirnhoned users.

and tbh, i feel sorry for none of them. they all know very well that it is currently unbalanced, and that it will be getting fixed at some point. If they choose to spend 100K plus gold on something that will obviously be changed in just a few months, that is their fault alone, not ZOS'
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely its going to be rolldodgers and nirn users. Primarily bc it´s both combined what´s making stamina builds superstrong atm. If they get hit from both sides it´s gonna be QQ time all over the forums.

Still don´t see much rebalancing about shields going to happen. Problem is healing ward not hardened ward for all classes.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't give a flying fart in space about the games balance or functionality. And if they do, we have absolutely no evidence of it. They're all too busy "waiting for the console release to settle down" before doing anything. So I'll believe fixes when I see them.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Templars have learned, painfully so, that the quiet wheels get nerfed hardest and get no respect.

Buggy GCDs and good for nothing pole vaults need to go.
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭

What if I'm a nirnhoned, roll-dodging Templar, who spams Vigor and just rolled a sorc?
    How about the possibilty that any of your examples won´t be patched?

I WIN!

Too bad, I lied about being nirnhoned.

Next patch
    DK Talons will work on PVE NPCs that somehow evade it. Has no affect in PVP, of course.
    Players will still fear Fear.
    Templar Radiant Destruction - will increase to a 5 sec channel, the first two seconds will not actually do any damage, but will display a message on the targets screen warning them they are about to be executed and prompt to target the Templar responsible - Peeps still die to the ability.
    Templar Toppling Charge - 5th,6th,8th? attempt to fix will result in Eclipse being applied to the Templar casting Channeled Focus. (Go Team!).

In other words, nothing will get fixed.

Sorcs will cry the most - they always do and have the most to show for it. Somehow, I envy them.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar Toppling Charge - 5th,6th,8th? attempt to fix will result in Eclipse being applied to the Templar casting Channeled Focus. (Go Team!).
    Oh god, no
    0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Edited by Soris on May 16, 2015 10:34AM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Saft
    Saft
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno who will be adjusted (if any) I notised tho that since 2.0+ templars like me have been complaning about our bugged skills.

I see just recent days, that alot players step up and calls for absurd nerfs on RD, and Lava whip on DK. One post was Sorc and other NB, and i dunno just ... erm look at their own skills before ask for Templar and DK nerfs :-)

Actually i think Templars will cry most, because i would't be suprised Zenimax does't change 1 thing. Sorcs will still Frag and BoL around, and Nightblade dodge roll forever with insane Burst.

So yeah Templars followed by DK will complain most :disappointed:

Edited by Saft on May 16, 2015 11:47AM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs will cry the most - they always do and have the most to show for it. Somehow, I envy them.

Actually, it's nightblades&sorcerers doing most of the crying. They will start bawling as soon as we get the PTS patch notes. They will also hijack other classes QQ-threads and rage about their own predicaments. It's been like that since day one

Right now they're best suited for current burst/escape PvP, also the classes that benefited the most from 1.6 when it comes to Cyrodiil. Yet they can't stop crying(usually about each other). I expect this to be the case in 1.7 as well.

Templars suffers from emotional trauma caused by deceitful developers, most of them gave up and rolled into fetal position. More specifically, very few that's into competitive PvP plays templar main now. As long as templar PvE master race isn't touched, I'm not expecting much verbal violence.

Than there's the 1.5 god-mode DK, feeling entitled to face tank a raid and using that ridiculous lore book to support it. Majority seems to have re-rolled or quit. My friend list and guild rooters, supports that theory. That's why they're such good sports about suddenly being average.
  • Suhxtob-yu
    Suhxtob-yu
    ✭✭✭
    Imdrefan wrote: »
    They fixed the templar Charge with patch 2.0.8 I haven't heard anyone having that issue. So that's something.

No. Just, no.

They only fixed 1 broken aspect of 1 broken Templar ability. There are more aspects of that ability that are still broken. Not to mention, so many other abilities that are broken and/or worthless for Templars.

You don't see posts about it anymore because, as pointed out by another poster in this thread, most Templars have either rolled new toons or have just quit the game entirely out of utter frustration.