Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB any good for PVE?

Gasper
Gasper
I'm wondering if NB is good for dps (pve) and if building stamina would be the best to go. I'm think wood elf wouldn't be so bad as NB, correct me if I'm wrong or theirs better decisions. any opinions would be greatly appreciated
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just started a new char after being off a year. Breton NB with all in Magicka. The racial passives and light armor support this very well. I asked advice and researched before committing, myself.

Here is my recent thread[/url] and they helped me get going in the right direction.

Watch this guy...

Edited by SeñorCinco on May 14, 2015 11:21PM
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Gasper
    Gasper
    any opinion on stam woodelf nb?
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently using Stam Bosmer NB, been soloing Dolmens. I use Bow / 2h for extreme survival and real good dps.

Rally, Reaper's Mark for heals,

Killer's Blade, Poison Injection for the finishers / execution spam.

You can also go all sneaky and do a Cloak ( crit Morph ), Wrecking Blow, Mass Hysteria then Ambush Killer's Blade. You can focus fire on one target while keeping the rest at bay. Double Take for that amazing dodge rating and you can go lols on Dolmens. Certain bosses will give you pause but nothing that you can't handle.

Even thinking of soloing bosses for my next NB char, current main NB is VR4 so i dont know if i can manage to solo veteran dungeons XD
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Gasper
    Gasper
    ^ im thinking of woodelf, you think it would work?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, woodelf (bosmer) is a good choice. Also imperial and redguard have good synergy with stamina NB.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes Bosmer is one of the top choices for stam nbs, pretty good on pve and pvp, well mine is.

Running 2H/bow or DW/Bow, really good for dmg and pop vigour if you have it or rallly for heals.

You can solo dolmens with little difficulty.

Bosmer has a lot of great passives for NB`s, and stamina finally being the new meta, its the way to go.

Redguard and Khajit make really good NB`s as well, stam based.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Dark Elf stamina NB VR8 currently. I have only had problem with two world bosses to date. Dolmens go down pretty easy. The only thing about a NB is they have very limited self heals, until you kill your first target. So groups like the first pull of a dolmen can be a little tricky. Use mark and focus that target down and you should be okay. World bosses that spawn adds, sometimes you have to mark the add and kill it to get your health back up.
  • ZaCormyr
    ZaCormyr
    I'm a Breton NB at lvl 21 and doing good. Magicka build but using a couple stamina skills to allow a little magicka regen. Using dest staff and rest staff. Rest staff skills sure helps out sometimes mind you.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZaCormyr wrote: »
    I'm a Breton NB at lvl 21 and doing good. Magicka build but using a couple stamina skills to allow a little magicka regen. Using dest staff and rest staff. Rest staff skills sure helps out sometimes mind you.

Yeah, I maxed out my resto staff skill line just so I would have some kind of self heal.
  • Gasper
    Gasper
    haha im so new >.< didnt know bosmer and woodelf are the same
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gasper wrote: »
    haha im so new >.< didnt know bosmer and woodelf are the same

Hehe well ya do now man:}, have fun with the game and forge your legend with the rest of us:}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Gasper
    Gasper
    :)
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer - High Elf
    Bosmer = Wood Elf
    Dunmer - Dark Elf
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran PvE with my NB...with fair to good gear (no sets till VR levels, mostly blue some purple).

I didn't boost my weapon/magicka damage.

And I struggled.

Now with weapon damage pumped high, lots of stam, and the right abilities, PvE is laughable easy.

Stam build NB will do just fine. With my lack of decent healing, I focus'd heavily on alchemy (easy to level and make good potions), and dark cloak.

Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Deltia's Gaming is a good source.

http://deltiasgaming.com/

He also has videos on YouTube.
    Edited by retyler3_ESO on May 18, 2015 5:12PM
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I have a V10 Imperial stamina NB and I use two-handed and bow and so far I have had no real problem soloing WBs and Dolmens. I am using the following skills for two-handed: brawler, wrecking blow, ambush, forward momentum, evil hunter and my ultimate is flawless dawnbreaker. On my bow I use: poison injection, lethal arrow, swallow soul, reaper's mark, evil hunter and my ultimate is shooting star.
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Check out this YouTube video https://youtube.com/watch?v=3vN5lH7HbZw, this guy is soloing Craglorn dungeons with his NB build.