Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Titles

retyler3_ESO
retyler3_ESO
✭✭✭
When does your character start to receive titles?

I have a level 25 character that has completed several quests in the Ebonheart Pact where he was given a title, I also have one in the Aldmeri Dominion that receive a title, but when I check the character sheet under Titles there are no titles listed. Are these titles that are given from the quests bogus?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they earn certain Achievements you get titles. Also, for finishing the Mages or Fighters Guild quest lines you get a title. I think those are the only two that don't have an Achievement per say. Maybe there is an achievement for those quest lines, but most title giving achievements have some kind of grind behind them. You also get an achievement for finishing an Alliance's Main Quests for all the zones. But you have to get those achievements so it's a chicken and egg thing there.

There are PvP Ranks that have titles.

You can see which achievements give titles in the Achievement list in your Journal (third icon)
    Edited by Nestor on May 14, 2015 3:49PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Welcome, I added that PvP gives titles and completing an Alliances Main Quest for all 5 zones gives a title too. See above.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Norse_Templar2112
    Norse_Templar2112
    Soul Shriven
    still i bear the question, how do i apply them in my character sheet?. I have an xbox one and i see other players walking around in game with titles, i have seen that i earned some, but yet i everytime i go to character sheet and select titles it says i have no titles and even nothing shows up when i do hit a to accept etc. WHAT do i do?