The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP - looking for an active English speaking guild.

MidnightWolfie
Hello there!
I have recently bought the game, and 16 levels in with my friends I decided to try and find us a guild. We are not too picky, but we would like guild to be very active. Also, We do not want to apply for guilds on websites and such.. We fully approve of that requirement, but we just don't think that we'd be active enough with the guild to use our free time on doing so.

Thank you a lot!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have any hardly acceptable requirements for joining, but at least you should follow our forums, because we announce our events - and much more - there. You could live with our ingame chat and MOTD as well. Erm, at least if you accept our motivations and set-up :)
  • MidnightWolfie
    We don't have any hardly acceptable requirements for joining, but at least you should follow our forums, because we announce our events - and much more - there. You could live with our ingame chat and MOTD as well. Erm, at least if you accept our motivations and set-up :)

Yea your guild would probably be something that I was searching for! How may I get in contact with you? :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should add me to your ingame friendlist or send me an ingame mail to @PainDragon (or send me a PM here with your account name :))