Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

skillbar use is activating interactable npcs and objects

Milky
Milky
✭✭✭
I've had this issue since launch, sometimes when I use skillbar skills (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and I am near a interactable object or npc.... my character will run to them and interact.

No, my keybinds for skillbars are not bound to multiple keys. No, it is not from using any macros, I don't macro skillbars.

Keybinds:
i.imgur.com/pqSlHZ3.jpg
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What add-ons do you use?

Not sure I understand your point about macros, the game doesn't have a macro facility, on skillbars or anywhere else.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found that with certain the Keys that get used a lot, like Interact with Environment, are remapped, weird things can happen. By a lot I mean they tend to have multiple game functions as the E key lets you interact, choose the first dialog etc. I would get crashes when trying it. For example, I want to Jump with the E Key, and interact with the Space bar. I can't make that change. Note, I have not tried to in a few months, but back during the first two months of the game, no luck.

So, note what changes you made, (so you can put them back) and then reset your controls to stock, try the game. If don't see the weirdness, then either leave some of the keys stock, or try different bindings on the ones that were giving you issues.
    Edited by Nestor on May 13, 2015 2:17PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Milky
    Milky
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    What add-ons do you use?

Not sure I understand your point about macros, the game doesn't have a macro facility, on skillbars or anywhere else.

It happens with no addons.

My point about macros was that I have no macros for my keyboard or mouse, so it's not like something is activating multiple keys.