Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

group tool help

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
When i use the group search tool, it never find anyone. are there ports I need to open to increase the chances of finding people? if yes what are the ports?
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The grouping tool is useless.
    Don't waste your time.
    Join a Guild that does regular runs of whatever it is you are after or spam Zone like many others.

• Echo_Silence
    What I do is I just do quests while having the grouping tool open. The reason I do that is because it takes a good amount of time to find a group, Also the reason why it takes for ever is because the searching tool is looking for what ever you specify you are looking for say Sewers dungeon it will look for people looking for that dungeon that are also around your level. So that's why it takes for ever. Hope you can find a group to play with!

@ozm8ey

~Echo_Silence
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It also depends on what you are playing. If you are playing a healer or tank it normally does not take long, but if you are playing a dps it can take a very long time, because the vast majority of people play dps and the system is trying to pair up one tank, one healer, and two dps.