The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UK Player looking for an active organised EP pvp guild

Kryank
Kryank
✭✭✭
Hi All,
I am looking for an active organised (EU) EP, pvp guild, I have been playing ESO on and off since beta, I have played GW2 in a very active WvW guild, if you want more info send me a message and I can give you more info if needed.

Thanks for reading
Edited by Kryank on May 11, 2015 1:26PM
'I am not entering into a battle of wits with a man who is clearly unarmed'
Follow My Twitch Channel Or Youtube Channel
Sneaky Kryank DC NB
Psyreni DC Sorc
Kryank Of The Flame. DC Temp
Kryank Smash DC DK
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are not a specified PvP guild, but we need some experts in this area, to offer the possibility for reaching this content in an "in-guild" group. We have some "PvP-lover" members from DC and AD, but we need a leader for our EP members, also. And maybe if you'd be interested in the "shadowwalkers" aspect of the game, you could enjoy yourself with us! Please, read about our guild!
  • Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of your guild, I am an aspiring shadow dweller my self and would welcome the company of a few other undesirables.
    'I am not entering into a battle of wits with a man who is clearly unarmed'
    Follow My Twitch Channel Or Youtube Channel
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Of The Flame. DC Temp
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great! Then please, add me to your friendlist, or send me an ingame mail to @PainDragon! See you ingame!