Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Gambling In ESO

• Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have been asking for gambling since launch, I mean Khajiit being Khajiit it is pretty far fetched that they haven't got some kind of dice or card game lol.

Khajiit being Khajiit, there's a reason they don't have dice or card games. :tongue:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElderCraps Online. Sounds fun! Poker would be cool too. House takes a rake = gold sink.

Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
    Options
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inns should have social games. Agree. Yes.
    Options
  • Argoniawind
    Argoniawind
    ✭✭✭
    As far as im concerned about betting/gambling, the only Idea that I think would be added innovation would be to bring back the arena from Morrowind and Oblivion and have spectators bid on who will win or lose in a battle vs npcs or other live players in the arena... But I don't see that happening!!
    "Live Another Life In Another World"
    Options
  • Savetti
    Savetti
    ✭✭✭
    As far as im concerned about betting/gambling, the only Idea that I think would be added innovation would be to bring back the arena from Morrowind and Oblivion and have spectators bid on who will win or lose in a battle vs npcs or other live players in the arena... But I don't see that happening!!

That too would be cool. However, I was always disappointed that I couldn't bet absurd amounts in the Oblivion Arena, =)
    I forget what the limit was but you couldn't bet very much money.
    Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    After sinking several hours into witcher 3 and loving their card game Gwent, I realize how fun it would be playing a card game in eso. Playing other npc's and especially other players. Trading cards and obtaining new ones across Tamriel during your adventures would be awesome
    Options
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think whatever they do, they should do something what sells IRL too, and put it in every shop in America.
    Options
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game need *ANY* kind of mini game...
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    ZOS will never add a features already exist in the addons

NEVER
    i told this again

No one can implement a fair dice rolling system for gambling using an add-on. The only way for it to be done, and done in such a way that we can always trust it, is for ZOS to take it over and do it.

I would certainly never trust an add-on for dice rolling unless I trusted the person, and then they might as well just use a real die and just say the result.

So, I sincerely hope that ZOS will consider diverting a programmer for a few hours to make such a feature.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    i will say i would love this idea. preferibly in a in game card game style tho.

just spent the past week playing witcher 3, and i gotta say i loved going from town to town winning gwent cards off of npcs to build my ultimate deck
    Options