Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flame Clench Cooldown

Jake211049
Does the stun part of flame clench also have a cooldown?
ive been doing cadwells silver, VR zones, previously i had a ice staff but switched to flame (that higher dps) & ive noticed how on my flame reach the knock back has a cooldown, its not as effective as keeping melee mobs off me as the ice's freeze (which was incredibly helpful when i started out on vr zones) so im wondering if on flame clench maybe the stun part dosent have the knock backs cooldown and can be used like the ice's freeze.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The frost staff only provides a root, the fire staff does a knock back and that provides a short window of cc immunity for the target. Roots are soft cc and don't provide this immunity but the hard cc of the knock back will.
  • Jake211049
    CP5 wrote: »
    The frost staff only provides a root, the fire staff does a knock back and that provides a short window of cc immunity for the target. Roots are soft cc and don't provide this immunity but the hard cc of the knock back will.

err is that a yes or a no?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jake211049 wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »

err is that a yes or a no?
    It's a GLOBAL Crowd Control Cooldown. Almost for all knocking\immobilizing abilities.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no cool down on the knock back on flame clench but EVERY CC skill gives players and now NPC's a CC immune for 5 seconds.

So the knockdown (which is a CC) from flame clench will only work every 5 seconds on one NPC as they will be immune for 5 seconds