The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UI hider Addon request

Nuojua
Nuojua
Greetings to all. Is there a addon which keep the UI out of sight all the time except when it is needed? Example when you're talking to someone, or opening the chest or something else happens and the UI is needed...
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both the attribute bars and the action bar can be set bo be hidden when not needed by the default UI.
    In one of the quest tracker add ons you can bind a key to hide it (I think it's called something like simple multi-quest tracker).
    You can set the chat to a new channel that's empty (or hold just /w).

Would that do it?

Otherwise in default controls you can set a key to hide the entire UI and bring at up again at your leisure.

edit: just reread your post.

In both AUI and FTC you can set the frames to be invisible all the time and the default UI allows for the action bar to never show.
    Edited by Jitterbug on May 8, 2015 7:42AM
  • Nuojua
    Nuojua
    I mean addon that hides the UI completely automatically if it is not needed. At this moment i use keybind to Hide UI completely but manageable keys start to run low...
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Wykkyd has an "Immersion" add on you can check out, otherwise read my post again.
    There might not be one single add on that do what you want, you might have to use several to accomplish it.
  • Nuojua
    Nuojua
    I use multiple addons , but none of them turn the UI on and off automatically in certain situations.

Somehow it just seems so easy to think of the code as simple as , for example: HIDE UI IF PLAYER MOVING.
    I know , I know , it's never that easy...