Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will I lose Champ Pts on other toons if I delete one?

MissyMad
MissyMad
So I've got a few toons I don't play and are Vet, they've earned some champ points etc. My question is, will I lose those points on other characters if I delete them? Example. I delete an old V4, will I still have all the points on my V14?
You stink of death my friend, I salute you.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP are shared across the account. What CPs one toon earns will be available to all toons, even not VR toons. So, if you delete a VR toon, the CPs that that toons has earned remain.
  • MissyMad
    MissyMad
    CP are shared across the account. What CPs one toon earns will be available to all toons, even not VR toons. So, if you delete a VR toon, the CPs that that toons has earned remain.

Ok, I just wanted to be sure before I took the plunge.
    Thank You
    You stink of death my friend, I salute you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be safe, assign any points you have not allocated yet. You know, just in case....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"