Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Would Be Awesome To Have Both Weapons Shows At Once...Adds to the Immersion

• rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able see both weapons on my character at once along with sheaths and such. Always find it funny that we we can see our weapons at our hips but with no scabbards.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW OP, was that a picture of Darth Revan? Kinda looked like it... lol
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yinmaigao wrote: »
    BTW OP, was that a picture of Darth Revan? Kinda looked like it... lol

No idea who Revan is but I assume it is a star wars thing due to the "Darth" portion lol.

I am more a LOTR guy, not much for Star Wars

I do like Mass Effect though :)
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Revan is sort of famous in Star Wars circles for the "helmet/facemask under hood" look. personally I think Doctor Doom did that look way better... and in any case, way earlier... :tongue:;)

It is a valid look for fantasy genres "sneaky/evil warriors" though...

Also... yay for Mass Effect, the first one showed me the best SciFi background I had encountered in years. A bit of a pity the following went more and more "shooterish" in gamestyle and... iffy in plot (can we say color endings? But personally I loved the lovecraftian theme of not defeating an threat, but struggling to prevent an overwhelming threat from entering "this world" - such a pity they dropped that premise for a dumb action specatacle in ME3...)

Now back to ESO!

I still think my characters would look cooler with both weapon showing, though I can understand that people who were... uhm... unfortunate enough to choose setups like two sword&board combinations and similat might not look that great. Easily remedied though, a "show/hide secondary weapon" option in your settings would take care of it.
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darth Revan is sort of famous in Star Wars circles for the "helmet/facemask under hood" look. personally I think Doctor Doom did that look way better... and in any case, way earlier... :tongue:;)

It is a valid look for fantasy genres "sneaky/evil warriors" though...

Also... yay for Mass Effect, the first one showed me the best SciFi background I had encountered in years. A bit of a pity the following went more and more "shooterish" in gamestyle and... iffy in plot (can we say color endings? But personally I loved the lovecraftian theme of not defeating an threat, but struggling to prevent an overwhelming threat from entering "this world" - such a pity they dropped that premise for a dumb action specatacle in ME3...)

Now back to ESO!

I still think my characters would look cooler with both weapon showing, though I can understand that people who were... uhm... unfortunate enough to choose setups like two sword&board combinations and similat might not look that great. Easily remedied though, a "show/hide secondary weapon" option in your settings would take care of it.

Every bit of this post was well said!

A++ my friend! :)
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Robotmafia wrote: »
    yess... would also be cool if the weapon didn't disappear when you mount :)

Addon called Show Weapons While Mounted sorts that:}

oh nice.. but still some things we shouldn't need an addon for.. just think of those poor console players hahaha ;)
    Vaerth wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »
    There's also a request to put cloaks and capes in-game, and I like cloak.

And I like this idea too.

BUT I do not want both.

What??? Only statues and paints in the ESO game world have cloaks/capes. Which I guess is odd, when I see Altmer statues with capes I figured it was just make believe, but NO one in the ESO world has one. Like they never existed! lmfao!

hahahaha that's amazing... i never even thought about that.. cloaks are fictional in ESO :D the stuff of legends and statues
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Theres a mod for that in Minion.It shows your weapons while you a re mounted.I cant think of the name off hand though.
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭

Theres a mod for that in Minion.It shows your weapons while you a re mounted.I cant think of the name off hand though.

Is there one to show both weapons at once? Or just the mounted one?
    Pact Bloodwraith