The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Ideas- Please Reply!

poopika
poopika
Soul Shriven
Hello everybody of the ESO community. I've been wanting to do this for a while, and recently gained access to the forums. I want to know what you all want in a guild or guild-run events. I will try to read all replies, and post an update when I have decided on what I will organize. If you want to contact/friend me in-game, you can find me at @poopika .
Thank You To All Contributors!
Falmgeval DC Vet 1 Breton Sorcerer Werewolf
Message Me In Game At @poopika If You Want A Werewolf Bite.
  • Dantlan
    Dantlan
    Soul Shriven
    Rewards for the best members of the gild
  • Asterix777
    Asterix777
    Soul Shriven
    1. Guild store
    2. Reward/recognition for sales in guild store
    3. PVE delve events - Undaunted and in Cyrodiil
    4. Skyshard runs in Cyrodiil mixed in with some PVP
    5. Dueling
    6. TS3 for all group events
    7. Monitor guild sales for price manipulators (effects Master Merchant prices)
    8. Guild lotto
    9. Keep guild solvent
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    Asterix777 wrote: »
    1. Guild store
    2. Reward/recognition for sales in guild store
    3. PVE delve events - Undaunted and in Cyrodiil
    4. Skyshard runs in Cyrodiil mixed in with some PVP
    5. Dueling
    6. TS3 for all group events
    7. Monitor guild sales for price manipulators (effects Master Merchant prices)
    8. Guild lotto
    9. Keep guild solvent

I mainly like the idea of a lotto, It gives the guild a better impression, especially newcomers and will make the members feel more involved. However It is time consuming and may not be very cost effective, It's certainly a good idea.
  • Snoopsy
    Snoopsy
    ✭✭
    Have a master crafter in there. Nothing makes a new guildie want to stay more than someone who can craft them everything they can ever desire.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    My most recent guild event I made, was a pic event, rules? No rules, must have to wear our tabard, and post the craziest pic u can with your char in our Group on Fb, reward is 150k Gold...

This is what I wanted to do to try and promote My guilds Group on Facebook.. Make it more active etc
    Edited by HouLiGaN on July 1, 2015 9:26AM
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Asterix777 wrote: »
    8. Guild lotto

Btw just to ask, how is a guild lotto even reliable? Is there an add-on for something like this??
  • alaiham2002
    @HouLiGaN you can see the guild's history we actually do the lottery on our guild and it is very big it is also for crafters and the best thing is the guild works in a system. Here is an example: if you do not log in for 20 days you will be kicked.
    It is actually a good thing since new members can replace guys who enter guilds when they start and never come back again.
  • alaiham2002
    You can also use what I call "loyalty money" give it to high ranked members and those who help make the guild better in different ways. One more way is offer things for newcomers
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    be yourself, be nice, never be guilty.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    @HouLiGaN you can see the guild's history we actually do the lottery on our guild and it is very big it is also for crafters and the best thing is the guild works in a system. Here is an example: if you do not log in for 20 days you will be kicked.
    It is actually a good thing since new members can replace guys who enter guilds when they start and never come back again.

So guild lotto for you guys is kicking non active player's?? Please correct me if I'm wrong
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    Snoopsy wrote: »
    Have a master crafter in there. Nothing makes a new guildie want to stay more than someone who can craft them everything they can ever desire.

Would this not seem like you're getting everything handed to you on a plate instead of earning it yourself?
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    My most recent guild event I made, was a pic event, rules? No rules, must have to wear our tabard, and post the craziest pic u can with your char in our Group on Fb, reward is 150k Gold...

This is what I wanted to do to try and promote My guilds Group on Facebook.. Make it more active etc

Oooh, That sounds exciting.. What's the fb?
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    HouLiGaN wrote: »

Oooh, That sounds exciting.. What's the fb?

Can't say at the moment facebook groups name, we kinda have it closed for guild members only, Cus we are a PvP guild, and we play all in Dc so you understand right?? Like recently we said we gonna go and cap Drake for no reason/fun, I don't want everyone to know day time etc .. Hope you understand hehe