Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to hunt some Scamps

CP5
CP5
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Love em or hate em, i'm looking to kill them. Anyone know any areas in Cyrodiil or Coldharbor with a large number of these guys hanging around?
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a farm in stormhaven that has a large amount of scamps. far as i know cyrodiil does not have any large concentrations of scamps. Coldharbor is mostly banekin, seducer, ogrim, dremora, and other such daedra, not many scamps in coldharbor
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anywhere in coldharbor with a lot of banekin come to mind?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banekin? Mehrunes Spite in Auridon is chock full of them. Also drops Warlock stuff if your in the VR1 instance of it. The delve has been expanded, so there is other stuff in there now too.

Also in Auridon is a Ayelid Temple up in the North Central Part that has lots of Scamps, but no Banekins.

As far as Coldharbor, I see Banekin all over that place. Mostly east of the city.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Head to the Everfull Flagon, it's where they are most plentiful.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, will check there. Thanks for the input, trying to get a non-vet toon to rank 10 fighters guild with as little exp gain as possible and I found they are the best mob type to kill en mass.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Alright, will check there. Thanks for the input, trying to get a non-vet toon to rank 10 fighters guild with as little exp gain as possible and I found they are the best mob type to kill en mass.

Just be 5 levels over the mobs and you get the FG kill count, but little to no exp. You also take little to no damage either.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »

Just be 5 levels over the mobs and you get the FG kill count, but little to no exp. You also take little to no damage either.

So he just needs to go and grind all the various dolmens in the low regions :D
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With the added goal of trying to avoid as much experience as possible.