Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deep Slash vs Heroic Slash for Tank build?

VaXuS
VaXuS
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forums and wanted to ask w/c if these two morphs would be better for a DK Tank(HP build) that i'm doing.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if your trying to keep the single Boss Occupied, then Heroic Slash is the way to go. If your trying to take down multiple mobs, which is really the DPS's job, then Deep Slash for the multiple enemies.

Either one gives nice added effects good for tanking, so it all comes down to what your tanking on. Me, I would prefer to load up single target abilities than AoE abilities for traditional tanking. Heroic can help you with Ultimate Gain, something that is harder now since we don't get Ultimate from Crits anymore like we used to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaXuS
    VaXuS
    Nestor wrote: »
    Well, if your trying to keep the single Boss Occupied, then Heroic Slash is the way to go. If your trying to take down multiple mobs, which is really the DPS's job, then Deep Slash for the multiple enemies.

Either one gives nice added effects good for tanking, so it all comes down to what your tanking on. Me, I would prefer to load up single target abilities than AoE abilities for traditional tanking. Heroic can help you with Ultimate Gain, something that is harder now since we don't get Ultimate from Crits anymore like we used to.

Thank you for the very helpful input. I'l go with Heroic Slash then.
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    I would also second Heroic Slash for the ultimate generation.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heroic Slash - Mass Hysteria - Siphoning Strikes. constant stamina and magicka while maintaining the minor maim debuff on your enemies. Power Extraction for more damage and being able to reduce the debuff on weapon damage.

You can always go Bolstering Darkness for better damage management.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!