The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

level 10 purple recipe?

vovus69
vovus69
✭✭✭✭
Hi All,

I am looking for purple recipe for level 10. The lowest I have now is level 20 (Corinthe...). Does anybody see lower level recipe or can make a purple food level 10? What's the name of it and where can I buy it?
"If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ESO Wiki was updated after the 1.6 conversion. It lists all of the recipes and their levels. You can get the name of the recipe from that and then you know what your looking for.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Provisioning
    Edited by Robbmrp on May 4, 2015 4:55PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    The ESO Wiki was updated after the 1.6 conversion. It lists all of the recipes and their levels. You can get the name of the recipe from that and then you know what your looking for.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Provisioning

I doubt that it is full list. For example Corinthe (purple food level 20) is 2/3 officially. So , technically speaking should be purple recipe 1/3 for levels 10-15. This is what I am looking for. Please let me know if you saw it or purple food level 10.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I was in Vet mode looking at the V10 Recipes in there not Level 10.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our wonderful @Sneak_Thief put this together.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1id92dghezDm5XpXxoMyAzbm2eE3TaNhj5M17OuhJBKE/pubhtml#

I'm sure you can find what you need there
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Our wonderful @Sneak_Thief put this together.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1id92dghezDm5XpXxoMyAzbm2eE3TaNhj5M17OuhJBKE/pubhtml#

I'm sure you can find what you need there

I saw this one. This is useless unfortunately. The lowest one here is level 20. I need level 10.
  • falcon_flame
    falcon_flame
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think Level 10 purple recipes exist. I used that google docs sheet to make a streamlined paper tick-list for myself (I'm a completionist). I've not found any recipe in-game that wasn't on that list, and from using it to work out which zone I need to be in and what level writs to churn to pick up particular recipes, I'm pretty sure that the green = Lv 1+, blue = Lv 10+ and purple = Lv 20+.
    We've been dreaming, but who can deny,
    It's the best way of living, between the truth and the lie.

PC-EU server, Ebonheart Pact
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Level 10 purple recipes exist. I used that google docs sheet to make a streamlined paper tick-list for myself (I'm a completionist). I've not found any recipe in-game that wasn't on that list, and from using it to work out which zone I need to be in and what level writs to churn to pick up particular recipes, I'm pretty sure that the green = Lv 1+, blue = Lv 10+ and purple = Lv 20+.

Thanks! I still don't understand where 1/3 purple recipe . 1/2 blue does exist, 1/1 are a lot, so 1/3 should be there too... Will see.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »

Thanks! I still don't understand where 1/3 purple recipe . 1/2 blue does exist, 1/1 are a lot, so 1/3 should be there too... Will see.

Think about it, who is going to waste Frost Miriam on a L10 Purple Food? Have you ever tried to buy one in a Guild Store? They are not cheap, especially not for the budget an L10-L20 would have to spend. You don't get much if any FM for writ rewards at this level.

I can't even see me ever making L20 Purples for that matter, and I have the recipes. I would much rather have a bigger boost to two attributes that I do use than a smaller boost to all 3 to give me the 3rd I don't need. Besides, you would be outleveling the food you make in just a day or two.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have an idea to go solo group dungeons at lvl10 with NB. Update 1.5 was easy (no scaling), so I decided to see whether I can do this without 2H brawler :) I did yesterday first boss in BC, so it looks viable, but I would like to use purple food instead of blue I am using now. Unfortunately I didn't find any lvl10 purple food in guild stores and no purple recipe too. If you are aware of it - please let me know where can I get it and what is the name.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not exist. Use a Blue Food that buffs Health and whatever stat you use right now (Magic or Stamina) that will be better for you.

Then use Tripots (potions with 3 effects that heal health, magic and stamina) to stay alive.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lowest level blue recipes are level 10 and epic is level 20. Level 5s are only ever green.
    Dragonknight Smith of the Lith | Rayna Dreloth
    Templar Josephine Belmont | Catherine Belmont | Irene Belmont
    Sorceror Blathanna | Eta Carina
    Nightblade Adda Vorenor

Ebonheart Pact | Daggerfall Covenant | EU | Champion Points ~ 800 | Crafter of all things