The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Need active guild with fun community [English speaking]

Eisbrecher117
I am looking an active PvP/PvE guild which hold events regularly.
  • Eisbrecher117
    I am looking an active PvP/PvE guild which hold events regularly.

Ebonheart Pact
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    HI there we are a active guild who is starting up looking for members to join our ranks so we can host events and raids as a guild so if you are interested in joining up with The Fairy's Tail Guild feel free to message me in game @VaizerdX or my vice-guild master @Atlanta We also have Voice comms using Raid Call
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    121uzac.jpg

THE ADAMANTINE ORDER is a guild that emphasises the social aspects of the game as well as achievement hunting at our own pace in end-game content. We are going to keep it a small and sociable guild!

Check us out on Guild Spotlight!

Typical Events: vCoA/DSA farming, vPvP, nvPvP, Fishing, Craglorn Questing, Monster Helm farming, Gold Pledges

We prefer that you have a microphone. If not we will would still ask that you join the fun on our teamspeak!

We are particularly interested in DK tanks and Templar healers, but will consider any class/role combination.

If you are interested in joining please send a message or whisper in-game to @rastadreadlion, @ClearArrow or @Hirohn. To start with we will take you along with us for a Gold Pledge!

Feel free to take a look at our website here!

2uhn8mw.jpg