The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Kiss

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
This feeling :s is what i have about this armor, have tried and tried to make my personal wampire setup, from skill(They suck to :'( ) to equipment. But this armor is so weak in endgame.
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly they took away our LOL button and I must comment it instead :)
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires Kiss is decent and I used it quite effectively during the time I ran with it. But, now I try to kill them before they kill me. I don't think a health regen character is all that viable in PvP or Trials, because of the massive one shots. In PvE Leveling, it can be a nice challenge build to play though, as long as you have some way to reflect spells and or shield (reflect would be better).
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Vampire's Kiss for my 38 DK. 5 H, 2L desto staff but it's the only toon I've really preferred it for. Tried it for higher level toons but magicka regen became more important and heals easier to come by.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like Vampire's kiss as well. I guess it is all how you use it. I find I like it better for my heavy magick users who don't have self heals.

It is the main Crafted armor for my almost V14 Vampire Sorcerer. X 5 Pieces. Light Armor
    I then use x3 Hist Bark (2x light armor and 1x 2handed Inferno Staff)
    I then use 3x Soulshine jewelry.

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These gear sets that return resources when mobs die all seem to fall apart once you get to Upper Craglorn and Veteran Dungeons. The Vengeance Leech and Robes of the Necromancer sets are two more examples of this. The problem, obviously, is that high HP mobs just don't die quick enough to do you any good in the middle of a fight!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    or in pvp
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.