The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(CLOSED)

• Prestn
    Prestn
    Our next map clearing night will be Wednesday July 1st at 8pm CST. We are hitting Eastmarch. If you are interested in attending please visit this forum thread or visit our guild website which is linked in my signature. Thanks
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • audioknight
    audioknight
    Soul Shriven
    Prestn, ok next I'm on I'll look for you. More than likely late night Friday or Saturday. At the latest Sunday.
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Prestn, ok next I'm on I'll look for you. More than likely late night Friday or Saturday. At the latest Sunday.

Good to have you aboard, AudioKnight!
    Stryker Umbram'Venti of Ebonheart Pact
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
    Leader of the PS4 Guild The Dark Knights
    PSN: AceBro23
  • Prestn
    Prestn

I hope to catch up with you this weekend.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • audioknight
    audioknight
    Soul Shriven
    Yes looking forward to meeting up for sure! And def thanks for having me!
  • Skulcius
    Skulcius
    Welcome Audioknight
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Lots of people getting werewolf now!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Several quality applications submitted yesterday. We are excited about our future and what we will accomplish together.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Exactly! Been a great experience and adventure thus far.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Kahuna5150
    Kahuna5150
    Soul Shriven
    App submitted.
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Kahuna5150 wrote: »
    App submitted.

Received and approved!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    We are proud to announce we have so many incredible members so far. Keep adding more daily.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    New to ESO, currently only level 39, but working my way up. I'm a templar. I play Eve online a lot, so I know how to listen, follow commands, not sperg on comms and understand the importance of teamwork in PVP. Solo PVP doesn't really exist in EVE and I'm betting it's the same in ESO. One guy will end up getting whacked by the horde....
    I'd probably need some guidance/ training on some aspects of the game as I'm still learning.
    Just wanted to find out if I would meet the criteria before throwing my hat into the ring :)
    Cheers
  • Skulcius
    Skulcius
    Great guild here!
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Hawco10 wrote: »
    New to ESO, currently only level 39, but working my way up. I'm a templar. I play Eve online a lot, so I know how to listen, follow commands, not sperg on comms and understand the importance of teamwork in PVP. Solo PVP doesn't really exist in EVE and I'm betting it's the same in ESO. One guy will end up getting whacked by the horde....
    I'd probably need some guidance/ training on some aspects of the game as I'm still learning.
    Just wanted to find out if I would meet the criteria before throwing my hat into the ring :)
    Cheers

Definitely. You'd fit in well here with us. We are all about teamwork and organized madness. Would be great to have you. Sign up at our site at your earliest convenience!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    One of our members may get emperor this week. Lots of fun PvP!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Come and experience the best PS4 community on ESO, hands down. There is no contest and that claim is backed and proven by the quality of players that fill the roster of TDK.

There is no better community out there. If you have not applied yet and are still searching for that perfect fit of mature, like-minded, and teamwork driven team of players, look no further!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • LawyerLarry
    Application submitted. I put that I have a mic, but I actually just ordered one last week and am expecting to receive it any day now.
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Application submitted. I put that I have a mic, but I actually just ordered one last week and am expecting to receive it any day now.

I sent you a message via PSN. I am looking forward to talking with you.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • mpmarlowe
    mpmarlowe
    Soul Shriven
    Great group of players! Everyone I've grouped with has been very helpful. Thanks for the invite!
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Openings for squad leaders starting soon!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Thanks to those who have submitted an application so far. If you have heard nothing back yet, be patient. We are trying to get with everyone on a first come first server basis.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Just got our first VR14 from scratch member! Nice job, Halithar!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Almost forgot to mention, PvE map clear event tomorrow night.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Several of the top players in PvP are TDK members. Join in on the fun!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    We are not some zerg of idiots prancing about like fools that never party up and do group activities.

No, not at all. Not some mass invite guild seeking and only caring about numbers. Not that either.

We are a guild that strives on the success that our quality members bring to this guild. We interview people who apply so we get a good feeling of who these people are before we invite them. We are personal. We are dedicated. We are strong and united as a guild because of our standards and success in the games we form in.

What are you waiting for? If you play Ebonheart pact, are a mature adult, enjoy playing with others, and are an active player - then your search for the perfect guild has ended.

Welcome to TDK!
    Edited by AceBro on July 1, 2015 6:08AM
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • That1GuyNick
    I messaged the leaders of this guild, but never received a reply.
  • Skulcius
    Skulcius
    Very helpful and friendly guild here!
  • Prestn
    Prestn

What did the message say? If your interested in joining, simply submit an application via our website and somebody will in touch with you within 48 hours, that is a guarantee.

Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭

This is a blatant lie and can be proven as such. I still have the message with the posted date and times.

I replied to the group message last night after you sent yours. My message was sent at 7:36 pm CST, which was only an hour and 18 minutes after you sent yours.

It's not our fault YOU do not reply to the messages we sent back or follow the simple instructions listed in this thread of applying to the guild at the guild site, like everyone else.... Especially if your message only says "can i join the guild".

Not a lot of effort shown on your part in the slightest.
    Edited by AceBro on July 1, 2015 2:33PM
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer