Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do I go after levelling Deshaan?????

jmjm55
jmjm55
Soul Shriven
im a little stuck i have done everything in this zone and completed it quest line but i did not know where to next and was wondering if anyone can tell me since i cant fine any information online it would be much appreciated. ;)
  • Ikasugami
    Ikasugami
    ✭✭
    Go south to Shadowfen. After Shadowfen then you go all the way north to Eastmarch. After Eastmarch is The Rift. That should take you to vet level then.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the last "main alliance storyline" quest of Deshaan (The Judgment of Veloth quest that's in that soul reservoir place) glitched out for you, at the end after you take the portal back to Mournhold you should have a questgiver in Mournhold send you south to Shadowfen.

I've been through Deshaan on 4 different characters, and this happened just fine on 3 of the 4 characters, but for one of them the Judgment of Veloth quest glitched out a bit at the end, and although it was completed there was no portal to Mournhold, so I had to make my own way back there. When I got there I couldn't find the questgiver to send me to Shadowfen anywhere (although I knew there was supposed to be one, because I'd done it before), so I just went South to Shadowfen on my own, and when I got to Stormhold in Shadowfen the storyline picked right up from there.

So if you're in the same glitched situation I was in on that one character, just go South from Mournhold to Shadowfen, and take the road to Stormhold (it's not far from the crossing into Shadowfen). You'll get the next quest there, and you can start exploring Shadowfen.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • jmjm55
    jmjm55
    Soul Shriven
    thank you for you comments really helpful it worked started doing the quests back on the quest line Thank you so much :)