Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What style is this?

demonaffinity
demonaffinity
✭✭✭
Greetings!

I saw this awesome individual in Craglorn. I messaged him, asking what he was wearing, but no reply (no sexual harassment references)!

can someone tell me what style it is, primarily the helmet? It looks a lot more daedric than the actual daedric motif that looks utter crap.

Screenshot_20150501_103937_zpsdcfjv4pj.png
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, that is not an armor, but a skill that changes ones look. The sorcerer skill Daedric protection. afaik, it is not available as an actual heavy armor set
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, that is not an armor, but a skill that changes ones look. The sorcerer skill Daedric protection. afaik, it is not available as an actual heavy armor set

What the hell? Why didn't they make the daedric motif look this good? This is outragerous.

Edit: Bound armor makes you look like the bad daedric version
    Edited by demonaffinity on May 1, 2015 8:59AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the stamina version of sorc's bound armor.

Imperial Daedric motif that is coming with Imp. City will look like this. (heavy will at least)
    Edited by xaraan on May 1, 2015 9:04AM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    It's the stamina version of sorc's bound armor.

Imperial Daedric motif that is coming with Imp. City will look like this. (heavy will at least)

Oh wow, that sounds awesome. Thanks for your reply!