Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

20 Things I Want For ESO (Updated)

mitchav66
mitchav66
✭✭✭
Hey guys, I updated the video I made a couple days ago with some of the feedback that I got. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlmLyIuJFA

Edited by mitchav66 on May 1, 2015 5:22AM
Check out my video on the Top 20 Things ESO NEEDS (In My Opinion)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlmLyIuJFA

• Mumnoch
    Mumnoch
    ✭✭✭
    Solid video, you pointed out many reason's I dropped my sub for this game. Such a disappointment in the end.
  • Parrotbrain
    Parrotbrain
    ✭✭✭
    Cool video, agree with most of the points :)
  • mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Cool video, agree with most of the points :)

Thanks man!

• mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Mumnoch wrote: »
    Solid video, you pointed out many reason's I dropped my sub for this game. Such a disappointment in the end.

Yeah, theres really no big reason to stay subbed at this point. The least they could do is give you guys some unique looking *** now and then.

• Dionysusjones
    Dionysusjones
    ✭✭✭
    I was reluctant to watch the vid but the ideas were actually not horrible.... atleast a few people still have decent ideas. It makes me nervous that you kept mentioning SWTOR. the TOR cash shop went WAAAAAAY overboard. Half of the ideas in the TOR cash shop would devour the soul of this game and would send people running for the hills
  • DerpyShadowz
    DerpyShadowz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax please watch this video :s
    Lurking in the shadows.
  • mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    I was reluctant to watch the vid but the ideas were actually not horrible.... atleast a few people still have decent ideas. It makes me nervous that you kept mentioning SWTOR. the TOR cash shop went WAAAAAAY overboard. Half of the ideas in the TOR cash shop would devour the soul of this game and would send people running for the hills

Swtor had some good things, and some bad things. Some of which I think should be in every mmo and others not so much. I guess the reason that I keep mentioning it is because I played the game for 3 years and its very dear to me.

• Ser Lobo
    Ser Lobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot, and supported. I still don't agree with it all, but I will rescind all past negative comments. And I subscribed. Keep up the good work!
    Ruze Aulus. Mayor of Dhalmora. Archer, hunter, assassin. Nightblade.
    Gral. Mountain Terror. Barbarian, marauder, murderer. Nightblade.
    Na'Djin. Knight-Blade. Knight, vanguard, defender. Nightblade.

XBOX NA
    Ruze is a veteran of the PC Beta, lived through the year one drought, survived the buy-to-play conversion, and has stepped foot in the hells known as Craglorn. He mained a nightlbade when nightblades weren't good, and has never worn a robe. He converted from PC during the console betas, and hasn't regretted it a moment since.

He'd rank ESO:TU (in it's current state) a 4.8 out of 5, loving the game almost entirely.

This is an multiplayer game. I should be able to log in, join a dungeon, join a battleground, queue for a dolmen or world boss or delve, teleport in, play for 20 minutes, and not worry about getting kicked, failing to join, having perfect voice coms, or being unable to complete content because someone's lagging behind. Group Finder and matchmaking is broken. Take a note from Destiny and build a system that allows from drop-in/drop-out functionality and quick play.
  • mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Woot, and supported. I still don't agree with it all, but I will rescind all past negative comments. And I subscribed. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man! Glad I turned you around :)

• mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax please watch this video :s

^^

• Vil
    Vil
    ✭✭✭
    GREAT video! Im glad you brought up cloaks. I hate the tabards and I really miss cloaks..
  • mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Vil wrote: »
    GREAT video! Im glad you brought up cloaks. I hate the tabards and I really miss cloaks..

Yeah... So weird they got rid of them. Too much of a graphical hassle but they add tabards which sway around just the same. Like I said, if it were to make the game run slow for some people they should just have the option to turn them off.

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well mitch i promoted your video and had my thread locked for it but it is a good video and i hope they listen.
  • mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Well mitch i promoted your video and had my thread locked for it but it is a good video and i hope they listen.

Wow thanks man! I guess the ESO devs just really don't want to face the truth or something lol.

• mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »

Plus, that Thymos guy likes to give me a hard time apparently :D
    Edited by mitchav66 on May 9, 2015 11:54PM