Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find Jazbay Grapes

akray21
akray21
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know a good location to farm Jazbay grapes? Any place like the apple farm for these things?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Provisioning Mule. He has 400 of them, and I have more in the bank.

If you can't find any, message me this evening in the game and I will help you out with some.

As for you finding them, I find them in the provisioning containers that I bother to search. Although I will say that I see the Grapes the least often, and I think I have so many because of the conversion. I get most, if not all, my provisioning ingredients from Writs now a days. I also have 6 characters doing them each day, so it adds up fast. Which is why I don't farm these like I used to.

I also see them for sale in the Kiosks. And, you can try the Grocers, each Grocer sells different stuff. There is a rumour of two Grocers in an AD town that sell most, if not all, the ingredients for cheap. But, I have not visited this place to confirm, and I saw this news a couple weeks ago so it could be nerfed by now.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are they that hard to find? I have around 40 myself. I started saving them while looting boxes after I noticed a guild mate sell a couple bunches for a pretty high amount.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are kinda like pepper used to be. Not exactly rare, but not common in containers either. Also an ingredient in some useful recipes, so good to have. I tend to hoard mine and use them sparingly.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't located any single place to farm them. They keep dropping occasionally from food containers.

There seems to be several recipes (usually three i think) for same buffs at same level. If you run low on some ingredients, check if you or guild stores have another recipe and use it instead.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour... if you're lucky, the Orc lady in the Grocery has some free samples lying around in the bar :)
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometines you can also pick them up from plates and platters with grapes (they're not just for show... not all the time). Sort of makes up for them not dropping often from containers.
    PC-EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, turns out I only have a bit more than 200 of these grapes. It's the other grapes I have a bunch of.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sulfur pools outside of Riften in Skyrim.. oh.. wait.. thats other game.

Three tips:

Create an alt to hold all your provisioning goods.

Turn on autoloot. Open every container/crate/sack that is not steal until full. (You already do this looking for motifs, right?)

Turn on STEAL GOOD. CROUCH and hide until hidden. STEAL EVERY CONTAINERS CONTENTs. Destroy valueless motif mats like Bone, because you have stacks of 200 of them, unless you want to sell them to raise your Laugerdamein. Launder the stolen provisioning mats. Move them to your alt above until you need to make them.

Alternately, make alt the provisioning mule so you have skill points to spend on it and can use those SP on your main for something useful.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • johnnyjonson
    johnnyjonson
    Soul Shriven
    leeux wrote: »
    Coldharbour... if you're lucky, the Orc lady in the Grocery has some free samples lying around in the bar :)

This is still viable and AWESOME info, these elusive fruits of Provisioning Writ Glory!!!!

Yeah Yeah, Necro, However, this is really usefull for endgame provisioners doing them daily trying to get 'The Recipe' together. There is a recipe that calls for these grapes and legit, the spot in Coldharbour has them, you can find cheese on a stick in the guild trader area as well.

Thanks for the thread, thanks for the quote above man, savior.
    Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?
    - Tombstone

XBOX ONE/NA/DC
  • johnnyjonson
    johnnyjonson
    Soul Shriven
    The grocery store sells them as well I forgot to mention. You can just take them and log out and in if you want a good supply for cheap.
    Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?
    - Tombstone

XBOX ONE/NA/DC
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed when you see grapes sitting on a plate, they're usually jazbay instead of surilie. But more times than not that means you have to steal them though.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely crates. Just keep searching them there are a lot in Craglorn - Belkarth.

Avoid sacks etc those dont have jazbay grapes.

How I know? Max provisioning - the long way.