The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Health Stamina default (as if with food on) addon

Domander
Domander
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd like an addon that sets the attribute bars as default with food on (and still allows the number overlay) even without food

basically the big default bars

is there such a thing? I haven't been able to find one.
  • Sir Daniel Fortesque
    "Azurah - Interface Enhanced" by Garkin
    Edited by Sir Daniel Fortesque on May 3, 2015 4:41AM
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrewXV wrote: »
    "Azurah - Interface Enhanced" by Garkin

Thank you, I tried this... it let me lock them as small bars but I could get it to work the way I want.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AUI also let's you fiddle with the attribute bars, but tbh I'm not 100% sure what it is you want.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    AUI also let's you fiddle with the attribute bars, but tbh I'm not 100% sure what it is you want.

default attribute bars as if you have eaten purple food
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

You mean how they increase in size?
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

You mean how they increase in size?

Yeah, you would think it to be a simple thing lol, but I haven't been able to recreate it with any addon I've found.
    Edited by Domander on May 11, 2015 12:09PM