The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade Cloak - do the ranks actually DO anything?

• ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »
    So, uh, after trying to figure this out...

@ZOS_JasonLeavey I don't suppose you could clarify this a little more, since nobody saw fit to actually put this in the 2.0.8 patch notes and I am STILL completely at a loss for what it SHOULD be doing when gaining ranks?

Hey there, @Varicite. Apologies, we should have clarified. This will be implemented in a future patch -- it did not go live with 2.0.8. We'll keep you updated once we know when we'll be pushing it live.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »
    So, uh, after trying to figure this out...

@ZOS_JasonLeavey I don't suppose you could clarify this a little more, since nobody saw fit to actually put this in the 2.0.8 patch notes and I am STILL completely at a loss for what it SHOULD be doing when gaining ranks?

Hey there, @Varicite. Apologies, we should have clarified. This will be implemented in a future patch -- it did not go live with 2.0.8. We'll keep you updated once we know when we'll be pushing it live.

Ahh, well that makes sense then, lol. Thank you for the heads up, it's very much appreciated. : )