The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cadwell's Silver & Gold QUEST REWARDS

The_Antiquarian
The_Antiquarian
✭✭✭✭
As a collector of ingame historical items, my mission is to collect every items out there in ESO that i can reach my hands on.

At the moment, I am trying to collect all the quest rewards from Cadwell's Silver AND Cadwell's Gold.

For those who like to a single place as a depository of unique items (and when the guild housing/personal housing feature comes out in the future, I would like to open a MUSEUM that shows all the items collected), would you be kind enough to provide me with these quest rewards instead of equipping them?

If not, I am willing to pay double the NPC resale price for ALL the items! I hope to hear from you guys soon! (For those that want to sell, you guys can just CoD them)!
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure if you want. I used to like collecting things as memories myself but bank space...So I just started selling them all. Except for the very few most important ones to me.

As for everything else I can give it to you if you want - save for perhaps some that I might use myself, like light armour with magicka enchantments and destruction/healing staves. I don't use any crafted gear, all of my stuff is from random monster drops while questing, and then the quest rewards themselves.

I'm in Bleakrock in Cadwell's Silver now just starting. I'm currently on a break from ESO probably for another week or two but I'll keep this in mind when I get back to questing.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my God. CoD me everything please!!!!!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    Sure if you want. I used to like collecting things as memories myself but bank space...So I just started selling them all. Except for the very few most important ones to me.

As for everything else I can give it to you if you want - save for perhaps some that I might use myself, like light armour with magicka enchantments and destruction/healing staves. I don't use any crafted gear, all of my stuff is from random monster drops while questing, and then the quest rewards themselves.

I'm in Bleakrock in Cadwell's Silver now just starting. I'm currently on a break from ESO probably for another week or two but I'll keep this in mind when I get back to questing.

Oh my God. CoD me everything please!!!!!
  • ZOS_BradL
    ZOS_BradL
    mod
    Greetings everyone. We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.
    Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.

Additionally, please do not post the same threads in multiple forums, as it can be rather spammy.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.