The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Racial Passives

Soleya
Soleya
✭✭✭✭✭
Playing my wood elf nightblade, it seems that my racial passive, poison resist doesn't actually do anything. In one fight, I was taking 5200 damage per second from poison and others in my group who aren't wood elves were taking 2500 damage.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen something similar.
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    You may not have provided any other information, but it's pretty sure that this doesn't lead to racial passives.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison Injection's DoT ticks harder after you drop to 50% health in 1.5 the resist cap was 3k making your racial buff of 1k great and made sense but now it's like 30k your racial bonus of 1k in near to resistance is near completly unless and makes no difference at all anywhere.

Wood elves and Argonians should be laughing at poison damage but this game breaks some much lore it's a joke to call it The Elder Scrolls sometimes
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword