The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Art Exhibit in Baltimore this Friday!

Lunairetic
Lunairetic
✭✭
Hey! A few of us are meeting up in person to go to the ESO Art Exhibit this Friday, May 1. I realize this is short notice, but if anyone else was interested in checking it out & meeting up with some fellow ESO players, you are welcome to come! We have tentatively decided on 2pm. We could probably meet up later, however since I am driving 1.5 hours from Northern Virginia I'd rather attend earlier than later so that I can avoid rush hour traffic. I realize during the day on a weekday isn't ideal for most people, but those of us attending all work weekend jobs, so this Friday works best for us. If you'd like to attend, please let me know here so we can exchange contact info & meet up! :)

Here is the relevant Art Exhibit info from the original post:

Exhibit Dates: March 27th - May 15th

Gallery Location: CCBC Essex Art Gallery (Arts and Humanities Hall), 7201 Rossville Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland 21237

Gallery Hours: Monday-Thursday from 10:00AM to 9:00PM EDT, Friday from noon-7:00PM EDT, and on Saturdays from 3:00PM-7:00PM EDT.

This is pretty last-minute, but I hope some of you will be able to join us! It would be awesome to meet some fellow TES fans & ESO players! :3
twitter.com/TESfangirrl
Blood for the Pact!!