Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle Spirit, a perma-free-buff for anyone in Cyrodiil?

Xandryah
Xandryah
✭✭✭
Hello

as i have never been so very lucky in getting answers in zone-chat, i hope to find here an answer; short, but clear will do , thanks :)

question:

Is Battle Spirit a permanent, courtesy-buff from ESO (devs) for any player that enters Cyrodiil , and will always improve the attributes, even if your faction does not possess anything (keeps, farms, etcc..) in Cyrodiil?

Thank you very much :)

Xandryah

• Echo_Silence
    Hello @Xandryah I have played in Cyrodiil for awhile now and I seen before that you get buffs. From my knowledge you get the buffs out of the Cyrodiil for joining any campaign and getting a scroll. I think the scroll gives you buffs out of Cyrodiil. If I'm wrong someone can just say so. Just tell me cause If I'm wrong I'm kinda curious too.

~Echo_Silence
  • AngersRevenge
    AngersRevenge
    ✭✭✭
    Buffs from Cyrodiil do transfer to PvE. Not the leveling buff but other buffs. Like the ones for holding the scrolls.

i don't PvP much but I do join a campaign to get the buff for PvE. If we aren't doing good in the campaign, no biggie, I just don't get the buff.
    A true warrior never reveals his heart. Until the axe rips it from his chest.