The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Templar 1vsX [Video from @flohowyo]

Lhorion
Lhorion
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,
a friend of mine asked me to share his video here. He is a stamina templar fighting solo or in small groups. Enjoy!
It is his first video, more will follow.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HkvPQebWk

Regards,
Lorion
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Templar!
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Good Templar!

Better than the strange guy posting this compliment.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good video. But it shows again the problem with templar class. You HAVE to be vampire in pvp to have ANY chance of survival/escape.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HaHa Blazemaster asking for pve advice at 1:20 xD
    Am i the only one though that is shocked to see that the game allows for 10K+ crits on players :/ And then people complain about permablockers x)

Good video anyways :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video. But it shows again the problem with templar class. You HAVE to be vampire in pvp to have ANY chance of survival/escape.

Yep :/
    I became vamp on my DK, too yesterday.... Mistform is THE escape for DK/Templars :(
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am watching from my phone but good video. When I see a Templar doing well like this, I start looking at how they do well and how much is coming from Templar skills. Looks like most benefit might be coming from purifying ritual but I am curious about the javelin use. Particularly when I see someone on the ground for a while not getting up. Is there a trick to this or do I need to just watch again when I get home?

Other than that, I see more use from mist form, bats and elude. Think maybe I need to go vamp
  • flohowyo
    flohowyo
    Hey,

here's another Templar Stamina Video.hope you enjoy !

youtube.com/watch?v=i01A8ePC09g
  • stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Great vid nice to see some good versatility eventhough not many skills are used. But this just shows how broke dodge roll is @zos
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's Templar - Stamplar
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • flohowyo
    flohowyo
    thx for your feedback

I dont think that dodge role is broken,cause stamina Builds have no shields or good escapes, the only thing what a stamina player can do is dodge role and this cost me my offensive pool.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Another good video and example. You need to be vampire to survive in pvp as a templar. The class itself has nothing to offer to escape dangerous situations. It's Mist Form or die as a templar.
    But really nice gameplay, thx for the video.