The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild, what else

doylio
doylio
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few main guilds to join and would love some suggestions or invites if possible.
I'm a 29/m in canada living on est time. I work full time 9-5, 1-9 kinda stuff but try to play later at night, on my days off, and whenever I have free time. I was an original subscriber but left after like 3 months when all my friends did and came back when eso went f2p. I'd say I'm a semi serious player. I love playing though I haven't done much pvp and large pve content yet but want to. I have a few buddies from work and such that I play with but were all looking for a guild or two to join so that we can group up with other people for pve and pvp content. Ideally they would be +300 member kinda guilds but were not looking for a massive hardcore guild that has events every weekend either. Somewhere in between I guess. I know you can sell at guild trade vendors but we were also maybe looking to join a crafting guild to buy/sell/trade on??

My characters are: AD- 1. a vr2 khajiit stamina nb 2. a vr1 altmer majika sorc. 3. a lvl 42 breton majika temp
EB- a lvl 32 dunmer majika dk
I plan on having one more char on EB and making one for DC

If anyone knows of any good guilds that generally fit this description please suggest. Or if anyone reads this thats in a guild that fits our idea of a pve/pvp guild or a good crafting guild please send me a message. Any help or suggestions would be much appreicated. I posted before but without my name so hit me up at @doylio in game if you want.Thanks guys ! Love this community <3