Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CALLING ALL PACT...Cyrodiil Event on Saturday, May 9th at 6:00 p.m.

arena25
arena25
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, everyone.

I'm coordinating an event for the Pact on the Haderus campaign (7-day campaign) on May 9th. This is my first time coordinating an event, so don't expect much. Details are below.

What: A fun Cyrodiil event for those that want to try out Cyrodiil, or just want to play some Cyrodiil.
Where: Haderus (7-day) campaign on the NA megaserver. Meet up at the Northern Morrowind Gate and then we'll decide what to attack from there.
Who: All Pact members that are level 10 or above.
When: Saturday, May 9th, starting at 6:00 p.m. server time (which is EDT). The event will conclude at 9:30 server time.
Why: Why not? Explore Cyrodiil, fight the Covenant and Dominion, and just have fun for three and a half hours.

Rules
1. HAVE FUN! Regardless of whether we win every battle or we get smashed up thoroughly, just have fun.
2. When we are deciding what to attack, the majority rules.
3. EXPERIENCED PLAYERS: We may have some new players joining Cyrodiil for the first time. Please be patient with these noobs, you were once a noob yourself.
4. Please don't be Leroy Jenkins. You know what I'm talking about.
5. You can come and go as you please. If, for instance, you have a date at 8:00 and can only be on for a hour, then come for the hour and then go out on your date. Conversely, you can join after the 6:00 start time, just message Bee'lest and I'll update you with where we are.
6. Note that I will require at least 20 people at the Northern Morrowind Gate before we can leave. If not enough show up at 6:00, we'll join a zerg in progress. If no zergs are in progress and not enough people show up by 6:30 p.m. at the Northern Morrowind Gate, the event will be canceled.
7. As always, real life is more important than any game. Please don't cancel your date because of this event, and by all means don't blow off work just to come to this event.
8. In the words of a famous sports coach: "You may get knocked down. In that case, you just get up and start again." We may lose some battles, but just regroup and try again. And we can always change targets if things are completely confounding us.

As I said, this is my first time coordinating an event, and I'm doing it while playing as a level 14 Khajiit. Just have fun and this event may turn out to be a success.

Thanks all!

Signed,

Arena25
If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps I missed it but this is NA server? Might want to add that to your title.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Mods, just move this over to the campaign sub forums where it belongs......
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Perhaps I missed it but this is NA server? Might want to add that to your title.

Second paragraph :)
    Quote:-

'' What: A fun Cyrodiil event for those that want to try out Cyrodiil, or just want to play some Cyrodiil.
    Where: Haderus (7-day) campaign on the NA megaserver. Meet up at the Northern Morrowind Gate and then we'll decide what to attack from there.''
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but don't :/ only players who are gonna answer are the EP guilds of TB and they ruin every ones pvp where every they go be AD, DC, or EP take a look at Haderus was nice till they kicked AD off TB forceing them to go to haderus and then followed them ruining every native haderus player pvp by bringing there fights either though those native to haderus done nothing wrong to them.
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I see I already got some criticism, but as I said, it's my first time coordinating events, so don't expect much.
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill try to make it there. Ive only done a little in Cyrodiil sounds like could be fun..
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If i get an admission from @Ezareth and panda, submitted in writing, that argonians are the master race, I will attend this event.

that is unless im working on my AP project.

dang school.

Edited by Cody on May 1, 2015 11:53PM
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its WAR.. Im AD and you're going down!!!

>:)
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can consider PVP as an AP project, too ;)

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, guys. This is just a reminder that we are T-minus 585 minutes away from starting the 3 and a half hour fun filled event on Haderus. If you're on the Ebonheart Pact, please join me. I require at least 20 people.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can consider PVP as an AP project, too ;)

lol. i suppose i could link this to U.S history and Psychology somehow....
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all, this is your final warning. We are T-minus 40 minutes away from starting our crusade through Cyrodiil.

Remember, Haderus, Northern Morrowind Gate at 6:00. I require at least 20 people. The battles will be glorious.