The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Funny Screenshots Thread

Lertil
Lertil
✭✭
Just post some stuff that makes you laugh

nYDmihK.png
Octo Sarabian - NA - Haderus
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    l7uXbUi.png
    Edit to add : There was no running around : I am a vamp indeed, was safely on top of Ash's inner roof, then caltrops arrived, thrown in from one of the siegers on wall next to the main gate across, and me and my fellow vampire dies instantly. I know I have only 20k health, but still, it was immediate. I was like : Oo
    Edited by Lilarna on May 1, 2015 1:01PM
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    That's a lot of camo procs. I assume you're a vamp, running around on caltrops? :P

I use Evil Hunter + Caltops often, and it always makes me laugh each time I see a 5k to 8k tick as a vamp runs around ontop of the caltrops, not realizing they are charged.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2wsdtcegyt7.png
    Edited by Mumyo on April 27, 2015 10:15AM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9RA8rRB.jpg

Thanks Zenimax.
    :]
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Dositheus wrote: »
    That's a lot of camo procs. I assume you're a vamp, running around on caltrops? :P

I use Evil Hunter + Caltops often, and it always makes me laugh each time I see a 5k to 8k tick as a vamp runs around ontop of the caltrops, not realizing they are charged.

How much additional Camo hunter dmg you do? And when you throw caltrops, only first proc will be in stealth right? or does it do extra dmg even when you are not stealthed?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

How much additional Camo hunter dmg you do? And when you throw caltrops, only first proc will be in stealth right? or does it do extra dmg even when you are not stealthed?

I use the Evil Hunter morph of the skill, but it can proc off of each tick of Caltrops. My caltrop ticks are generally 600+, but crit quite often for 1k+. Each tick of Caltrops has the chance to proc Evil Hunter (or the other morphs) which hit for around 5k+ but I've seen crit for over 8k to 10k. I've had them crit from stealth for 10k a bunch of times. So, you can literally stay stealthed, charge camo hunter, throw caltrops, and watch zergs of people take multiple ticks of 5k to 10k evil hunter ticks while running through your caltrops. It's kind of great.

I'm assuming that the above poster was running around someone's caltrops, and just dropped dead from it. Assuming that the caltrops ticks were.. 500 or so, x 4 ticks explains the caltrop number. And If the procs on the camo hutner were lucky, 4 ticks of 5k - resistance would be around the 19k camo damage they see.
    Edited by Dositheus on April 27, 2015 11:20AM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

I use the Evil Hunter morph of the skill, but it can proc off of each tick of Caltrops. My caltrop ticks are generally 600+, but crit quite often for 1k+. Each tick of Caltrops has the chance to proc Evil Hunter (or the other morphs) which hit for around 5k+ but I've seen crit for over 8k to 10k. I've had them crit from stealth for 10k a bunch of times. So, you can literally stay stealthed, charge camo hunter, throw caltrops, and watch zergs of people take multiple ticks of 5k to 10k evil hunter ticks while running through your caltrops. It's kind of great.

I'm assuming that the above poster was running around someone's caltrops, and just dropped dead from it. Assuming that the caltrops ticks were.. 500 or so, x 4 ticks explains the caltrop number. And If the procs on the camo hutner were lucky, 4 ticks of 5k - resistance would be around the 19k camo damage they see.

Ye my Evil hunter crits for approx 11k. I am just wondering, Camo hunter says Chance to deal extra magic dmg IN STEALTH. But when you throw caltrops and sb walks on them first hit will take you out of stealth? Means only your first hit can proc the extra dmg on camo hunter?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭

Ye my Evil hunter crits for approx 11k. I am just wondering, Camo hunter says Chance to deal extra magic dmg IN STEALTH. But when you throw caltrops and sb walks on them first hit will take you out of stealth? Means only your first hit can proc the extra dmg on camo hunter?

Ahh, yeah I stopped using Camo hunter a long time ago. The stam recovery from Caltrops + evil hunter is too good. Camo is good if you're a one trick pony sniper, but that's it.
  • shane.roberts25b14_ESO
    Lertil wrote: »

nYDmihK.png

Ok... explanation needed... How the blank did Wrecking Blow hit for 18k+ damage, especially on a first strike? That should not be possible...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

nYDmihK.png

Ok... explanation needed... How the blank did Wrecking Blow hit for 18k+ damage, especially on a first strike? That should not be possible...

I've had it hit me for 22K on the first strike. Anything over 15-16K is overkill though so the point is irrelevant.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really belongs in the not funny thread, but better to laugh than cry about the fall damage.

KGk8ZT5.png
    Edited by Sacadon on April 27, 2015 5:35PM
  • Lertil
    Lertil
    ✭✭

nYDmihK.png

234% more damage than the "ultimate" soul harvest :dizzy:

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sacadon wrote: »
    really belongs in the not funny thread, but better to laugh than cry about the fall damage.

KGk8ZT5.png

I have a funny story involving fall damage (was 77k ish damage as well). Didn't get a screen shot but this time I think the damage was called for. Was at roe on one of the towers stealth burning siege, ended up getting into combat but the keep got captured and I got a loading screen. When I got out of it my character flew from the south tower I was in all the way to one of the north towers, touched the ground and fell dead. That was real odd and I wish I could have recorded it.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    worlddeathlol_zpsz1jc70fi.png

Jumped on a rock with my horse, fell to my death. Ty ZoS. I really didn't need to get to a Dolmen fight in time, ya know.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Soarin'
    Soarin'
    ✭✭

KGk8ZT5.png

77k - REKT

It's a shame there is no way to mitigate some of the fall damage in game, like dodge rolling as you land or having the lighter armour type reducing the impact damage.
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭

nYDmihK.png

I actually played around with stealthed Wrecking blows for a bit just for fun. It is the hardest hitting ability from stealth I have seen yet. You can hit players for 25k+ from stealth with it, and mobs for 36k+. It's kind of a one trick wonder though, and buggy as heck as you get detected pretty easily before you can line up and channel the blow unless you're careful. Drinking an invis potion, then sneaking up on a person and wrecking blowing them from stealth though? It's a one hit KO that will give you shivers for a bit.
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭

Coming in late to answer ^^

There was no running around : I am a vamp indeed, was safely on top of Ash's inner roof, then caltrops arrived, thrown in from one of the siegers on wall next to the main gate across, and me and my fellow vampire died instantly. I know I have only 20k health, but still, it was immediate. I was like : Oo
    Edited by Lilarna on May 1, 2015 1:03PM
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any death recaps, but here's some bugs!

My character stuck in a perpetual "punching" animation loop, even on horseback.
    Nwwxp7B.jpg

Poor AD player stuck inside Drakelowe Keep's walls.
    N3ytmtw.jpg

Goblins in a cave spawning without armor, in skivvies only! Oh my.
    gGc2Fs0.jpg
    jCuKGqY.jpg
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 1, 2015 1:36PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Lertil
    Lertil
    ✭✭

N3ytmtw.jpg

well did you at least help them get out??? or did you /laugh and walk away :cry:
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No OMG15kOVERLOADEFFINSORCSNERF screenies ?

Or are people starting to L2P? :-)
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lord_Draevan Reminds me of a bug I witnessed in Craglorn. First, a disclaimer: it has since been fixed.
    ESO_Titus_Bugged_Armor_zpsofgwvsrw.png

He went through almost the entire questline like that. XD
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

N3ytmtw.jpg

well did you at least help them get out??? or did you /laugh and walk away :cry:

I played my lute, danced, shoveled, and swept, but to no avail.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarin' wrote: »

KGk8ZT5.png

77k - REKT

It's a shame there is no way to mitigate some of the fall damage in game, like dodge rolling as you land or having the lighter armour type reducing the impact damage.

Or holding block before you jump
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just happened to me in-game when I tried to pick up werewolf again; ignore the music, shadowplay just records whatever I was listening to at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WerXuL78S30&feature=youtu.be
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Just happened to me in-game when I tried to pick up werewolf again; ignore the music, shadowplay just records whatever I was listening to at the time.

lololol

rip decibel
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »

OMG i haven't laughed that hard in while.. Perfect :D

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prox_deto.png
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Lertil
    Lertil
    ✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    prox_deto.png

now use crit cloak/entropy and combine it with soul tether ;)
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    I know it's an old thread, but I was sifting thru some recent amusing shots and I didn't want to create a new one, so no raging plz =P

Zeira recently died of boredom whilst talking to me. Her neck has spontaneously snapped just to get out of that convo.

zeira.jpgimage url upload

eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »
    I know it's an old thread, but I was sifting thru some recent amusing shots and I didn't want to create a new one, so no raging plz =P

Zeira recently died of boredom whilst talking to me. Her neck has spontaneously snapped just to get out of that convo.

zeira.jpgimage url upload

Ok, lmao, worth the necro
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds