The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How much regen does Teargrants need?

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »
    ........and yet he STILL needs me bail him out regularly. @Satiar -- i believe its fairly obvious by now that Kirsi is the MAIN reason that im never on crown.
    I am crown.

oh boy.....here we go..

wait for it..........
    While you're waiting I'm already on the other side of the map.

get on crown
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Is DW/2H really worth giving up staff light attacks? ._.

This is one of the absurdities of this new system. Your spell attacks do more damage if you have 2 daggers equipped than if you have a staff. They seriously need to reconsider that. It reminds me of when resto staff with Cycle of Life was the weapon for magicka damage

Destro Staff should be (if not the best then..) at least on par with other weapons when it comes to spell damage.

Nala_ wrote: »
    Oh hai thar, do you gaise think I have enough regen?
    uHNN8Tt.jpg
    I don't think it's high enough yet, could probably use some more.

about 4000 more than necessary. prolly why you do next to 0 damage whenever we fight.
    Nah, this is what it looks like in my combat build.
    WVIWkFB.jpg

I'm not Teargrants, but my stats are very similar to his, and I tested DW versus Destro on Mammoths and Giants for 20 minutes last night. I was getting around 500 more DPS with DW, all other things being equal. I use Crystal Blast as my main attack spell, though, which doesn't work very well with Light Attack weaving. When I do weave, I use "Medium" attacks (truncated Heavy Attacks), which give me better DPS than Light Attacks.

Honestly, I've been thinking of starting a thread begging ZoS devs to buff Destro and Resto staves. I hate using DW because of role-playing issues, but I refuse to gimp my stats so I use DW instead.

DW and Crystal Blast? No offense but for a PvEr commenting on the PvP forums, that does sound like one crappy build.

Tell them it ruins your immersion that spells are doing more damage with a sword than a staff. They'll have it fixed tomorrow.

IF ONLY that was true.

This is one of the absurdities of this new system. Your spell attacks do more damage if you have 2 daggers equipped than if you have a staff. They seriously need to reconsider that. It reminds me of when resto staff with Cycle of Life was the weapon for magicka damage

Destro Staff should be (if not the best then..) at least on par with other weapons when it comes to spell damage.

uHNN8Tt.jpg

about 4000 more than necessary. prolly why you do next to 0 damage whenever we fight.
    WVIWkFB.jpg

I'm not Teargrants, but my stats are very similar to his, and I tested DW versus Destro on Mammoths and Giants for 20 minutes last night. I was getting around 500 more DPS with DW, all other things being equal. I use Crystal Blast as my main attack spell, though, which doesn't work very well with Light Attack weaving. When I do weave, I use "Medium" attacks (truncated Heavy Attacks), which give me better DPS than Light Attacks.

Honestly, I've been thinking of starting a thread begging ZoS devs to buff Destro and Resto staves. I hate using DW because of role-playing issues, but I refuse to gimp my stats so I use DW instead.

DW and Crystal Blast? No offense but for a PvEr commenting on the PvP forums, that does sound like one crappy build.

Crystal Blast has the highest sustainable AOE DPS of any spell available to Sorcs (not counting the Overload ultimate, which runs out too fast). DW gives you higher spell damage than any staff AND an extra set bonus. What's crappy about that?

And why shouldn't I comment on the PvP forums, when PvP whiners have no problem whatsoever filling up General Discussion with their endless crybaby begging for nerfs?

Edited by Emma_Overload on April 27, 2015 4:43PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

uHNN8Tt.jpg

WVIWkFB.jpg

Tell them it ruins your immersion that spells are doing more damage with a sword than a staff. They'll have it fixed tomorrow.

IF ONLY that was true.

uHNN8Tt.jpg

WVIWkFB.jpg

Crystal Blast has the highest sustainable AOE DPS of any spell available to Sorcs (not counting the Overload ultimate, which runs out too fast). DW gives you higher spell damage than any staff AND an extra set bonus. What's crappy about that?

And why shouldn't I comment on the PvP forums, when PvP whiners have no problem whatsoever filling up General Discussion with their endless crybaby begging for nerfs?

I wouldn't pay that guy any mind, he's kind of like the European Nala.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol dat health recovery doe
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.6, now moar than ever before.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    uHNN8Tt.jpg

WHAT? No bounty?!? You goody two shoes. o:)
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    uHNN8Tt.jpg

What's a bounty? Sounds like something you get from PvE ERP.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    uHNN8Tt.jpg

What's a bounty? Sounds like something you get from PvE ERP.

Er....no. That would be BOOTY, my good sir. :)