The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Addon] Trophy Hunters

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Trophy Hunters - v1.16
(Formerly Achievement Collection Info.)

usa-icon.pnguk-icon.pnggermany-icon.pngfrance-icon.pngrussia-icon.pngitaly-icon.png

Ever double-clicked a Trophy item only to later realize that was the one rare item your alt needed to complete that set and unlock a new achievement dye? Thanks to this helpful addon that need never happen again!
  • Displays the name of the collection on the tooltip (see screenshots).
  • Status display for all items in the collection for each character that knows any of the set.
  • Highlights the current item in gold (whether known or not) so it is readily visible.
  • Sets displayed from left to right in the order they appear in the collection journal.
  • Characters who do not know any items of a set will not appear on the tooltip.
  • Option to enable or disable tracking on a per-character basis.
  • Simply log in with a character to add them to the database.
  • NEW: Option to clear the tracking database (to remove old deleted characters).

CfwEyNW.jpg

English, French, German, Italian, and Russian now fully supported!

Questions? Comments? Leave them here or contact @AlienDiplomat112 in-game on the NA Megaserver.

Click here to view my other addons, or view my Skyrim mods here.

Download at ESOUI
Edited by Phinix1 on May 19, 2015 7:40PM
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just uploaded new version with stylish icon-based tooltips!
    Edited by Phinix1 on April 26, 2015 7:23AM
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.08:
    • Fixed a couple MAJOR issues that were preventing Trophy Hunters working in German and French clients. Both now fully functional!
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: New trophy detection engine based on item ID's (which never change) instead of trophy names which were unreliable (especially in languages like French where ZOS actually has misspelled the trophy name in the achievement window compared to the link name). Now 100% detection in all languages is guaranteed, so no more missing tooltip info!
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You've done a really excellent job.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you read this fourm on a regular basis, but I am posting here and at ESOUI.com.

Since you updated program why not update build to 2.2.4. Just a thought.

The following are labeled as Trophies: Battered Bear Trap, Nanwen's Sword, Token of Root Sunder. I was woundering why these were not added.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.