The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

quests, ALL QUESTS

breyaflim
breyaflim
Soul Shriven
Ok this is a Rant, you xp for all your quests is crap. Im veteran level 4 and finished all of the quests in the desert. and was left with 600k more xp to grind to reach veteran level 5. This is UNACCEPTABLE, what the *** are you giving us QUESTS FOR IF YOU HAVE TO GRIND TO FINNISH IT. this is complete ***. your xp is BROKEN , and now I have almost finished the veteran level 5 area as well,, and am still not even close to reaching veteran level 5. like WTF?.........
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    The hole map is for one Level. Not just the Quests. U have to do Dungeons, Worldbosses and Dolmen too
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    I'm vet 9 in a vet 8 zone by doing all the quests (except the 4 man). My vet 14 missed a ton of stuff back when I brought him up so he was always at, or under level.

Without an addon it is very hard to find everything on the map........get a couple of map adds like I did.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    flintstone wrote: »
    Without an addon it is very hard to find everything on the map........get a couple of map adds like I did.
    Nonsense.
    You can find everything just by roving the whole area. See empty area on the map? Go there.
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    LameoveR wrote: »
    Nonsense.
    You can find everything just by roving the whole area. See empty area on the map? Go there.

Ya, good luck at that. I don't care to spend a month in each zone (I don't mind if you do though).
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LameoveR wrote: »
    Nonsense.

Ya, good luck at that. I don't care to spend a month in each zone (I don't mind if you do though).
    No, he's right. If you just explore the areas on your map that look empty you'll find virtually everything, and it definitely doesn't mean you'll be spending a month in each zone. A few days of playing 1-3 hours per day is more like it (unless you're really taking your time with everything).

Also, by exploring everywhere you run into more mobs and treasure chests, so you'll level more in each zone. My main is currently VR9 and about 1/3 of the way through the first Cadwell's Gold zone after the starter islands (so it's a VR6 zone). That's largely because I explore everywhere rather than just going where add-ons tell me to go. Of course, I've also done some PVE stuff in Cyrodiil (delves and dolmens, along with one or two quests), but that's definitely not a very big source of XP for me.
    Edited by UrQuan on May 25, 2015 10:41PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's easy to overlook some quests. Also, it possible to find quest, and not be able to add them because of the quest limit cap. This is especially true if you are exploring above your level for fishing or lorebooks or skyshards. You don't want to or can't do those quests. And it may be hard to find them again if they happen to be be very remote. Try the Quest Map add-on. It will show you any quests you missed. You can always turn it on only after you think you completed a zone to see if you missed any.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Try the Quest Map add-on. It will show you any quests you missed. You can always turn it on only after you think you completed a zone to see if you missed any.
    This is the best advice.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just finishing the Alik'r Desert on Cadwel's silver... I'm VR 7 way beyond the VR4 difficulty of the area...... Mind you I've completed everything (except fishing) in all areas before me..
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So... let me see If I get this right.
    Somebody stole your xp sweet-roll? :*
    Edited by PBpsy on May 31, 2015 10:14PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand what the rant is about,

If you are not willing to clear the map, ENTIRELY,
    dont come here and rant about the Xp not being given,

Furthermore i bought the game to enjoy and enjoy i am,
    clearing every area, getting every achievement,

If you dont like this and cannot get all the XP for an area,
    GO RANT ELSEWHERE!!!

I have had enough of all the complaining, Nerf this, nerf that,
    What do you want,
    VR14 toggle on character create like on PTS..

Hand you everything on a silver platter,

GROW UP and play the freaking game you bought to enjoy for the next year or so,
    and enjoy it for the next year or so...

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)