The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to Play Game, Computer not Authorized

Pipthephoenix
Pipthephoenix
Soul Shriven
can anyone help me, i just purchased the game but im unable to play it, game keeps saying it will email me a code but no email arrives. ive added all the relevent email address's to my contacts and safe list, and i allowed eso in my firewall but still nothing. getting annoyed hopefully someone here can help

Thanks

Phil
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can anyone help me, i just purchased the game but im unable to play it, game keeps saying it will email me a code but no email arrives. ive added all the relevent email address's to my contacts and safe list, and i allowed eso in my firewall but still nothing. getting annoyed hopefully someone here can help

Thanks

Phil

I just started having the same issue. Same computer I always play on and the same network. This is insane. I put in a support ticket

• Intervein
    Intervein
    The automated system should send your email that you signed up with a code to type in. I've had this happen once before and it took an hour and a half to get the email unfortunately.

Best of luck.
    Usually found in Tech Support somewhere.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with it taking over an hour for the email is that it will have expired by then. I can get in from a second computer in my home but not on my primary computer and I'm never getting the emails. I've tried everything. If you read through the past forum posts, this has happened before and it took them a long while to figure out that it was on their end.

They should just get rid of the access emails all together and have a security system set up like AAA game on the market. I'd rather use an authenticator app.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with it taking over an hour for the email is that it will have expired by then. I can get in from a second computer in my home but not on my primary computer and I'm never getting the emails. I've tried everything. If you read through the past forum posts, this has happened before and it took them a long while to figure out that it was on their end.

They should just get rid of the access emails all together and have a security system set up like AAA game on the market. I'd rather use an authenticator app.

Just curious. Who is your email provider?
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    I always get those emails instantly.

Just check manually for new mails, as your provider may do this probably only every hour.