The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Top Vet-DSA Score on NA round 10 - 48 Mins 2 Seconds

Moezilla
Moezilla
✭✭✭
A few more runs and we will be hitting 47mins.

https://youtu.be/5fC5Yd0W5FQ

Edited by Moezilla on April 24, 2015 2:19PM
Moezilla-Dunmer DK
Kittyzilla- Khajiit NB
Twitch.tv/EsoMoezilla
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Wow!
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding job guys!
    Vehemence
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a video of the full run? Would be interested to see the whole thing.

That time is insane, btw. Good job!
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Moezilla
    Moezilla
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a video of the full run? Would be interested to see the whole thing.

Thank you!
    We do not want to release all of our strategies at the moment. After we reach a high enough score I will post a video for each round.
    Edited by Moezilla on April 24, 2015 2:40PM
    Moezilla-Dunmer DK
    Kittyzilla- Khajiit NB
    Twitch.tv/EsoMoezilla
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is score based pretty much on how fast you complete it while killing all mobs?

There is a thread around here somewhere (General Discussion forum I think) where ZOS stated they would not give out the formulas behind Trials and DSA scoring, and people have posted their various scores and strategies with very mixed results. What is your take on how scoring works?
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • nicholasmccullinb14_ESO
    Took LOTS of work. Hoping we get that 11k pretty soon!
  • Davenaro
    Davenaro
    ✭✭✭
    Grats. Glad to have some competition :D
    Davnaro
    Havoc

1.6 Killed PvP.
  • Ygaer
    Ygaer
    I'm surprised I never thought to have the DPS move instead of the tank/boss at the beginning. It'd save time since you wouldn't have to wait for the *** to walk down the stairs, heh.
    Ygaer Meister - AD
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Moezilla wrote: »

Thank you!
    We do not want to release all of our strategies at the moment. After we reach a high enough score I will post a video for each round.

After the 11k and when I am there maybe. We have a 11.1k EU score to top :)
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Love_Chunks
    Love_Chunks
    ✭✭✭
    How the heck are you getting 24k leathal arrows? The most i could get was 17k tops.
    Me: It's[WB spamming DK] a really cheesy build
    Guildy: I like cheese with my wine, and WB creates some really good wine.
  • nicholasmccullinb14_ESO
    Morag Tong, Hawks Eye, Major brutality and lots of points in thaumaturge. I'm a Templar and getting the same thing.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is score based pretty much on how fast you complete it while killing all mobs?

There is a thread around here somewhere (General Discussion forum I think) where ZOS stated they would not give out the formulas behind Trials and DSA scoring, and people have posted their various scores and strategies with very mixed results. What is your take on how scoring works?

I've got a post on it here : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/164950/veteran-dragonstar-arena-scoring-is-worse-than-before-update-6#latest
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20150427_000540.jpg
    That's world #2 as the EU server has 11.1k score. We aim to beat that eventually now that we have #1 scores in other trials (SO, AA, HR).
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Katinas Seriously who are those players at the #1 they had it right before update 6 came out as well and took my world record, I would really like to chat with them :( they have done it again with all 4 classes
    #MOREORBS
  • Moezilla
    Moezilla
    ✭✭✭
    We got another new top score. We will be shooting for the #1 spot. I want to remind everyone this is without any PVP buffs.

N3H48V1.png

Moezilla-Dunmer DK
    Kittyzilla- Khajiit NB
    Twitch.tv/EsoMoezilla
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @Katinas Seriously who are those players at the #1 they had it right before update 6 came out as well and took my world record, I would really like to chat with them :( they have done it again with all 4 classes
    I don't know them well to be honest. I spoke with the healer a few times, he/she congratulated me (as a healer) when we beat their time a few weeks ago. I think our tank spoke to their tank a few times too but we don't stay in contact. EU server now has two 11k+ scores.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    I don't know them well to be honest. I spoke with the healer a few times, he/she congratulated me (as a healer) when we beat their time a few weeks ago. I think our tank spoke to their tank a few times too but we don't stay in contact. EU server now has two 11k+ scores.
    @Katinas can you post them?
    #MOREORBS