The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Ultimate Dark Elf DK PVP build

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
5 Elf Bane 3 Blessing of the Potentates Set 2 Torug's Pact (both with nirn) 2 Cryodil Light rings 1 Master Firestaff

All heavy, ubber tanky, but with great burst deeps.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    talons - searing strikes - flame breathe/whip - GDB - shield assault --- corrosive armor
    petrify - crushing shock/flame breathe - molten armaments - reflect - impulse -- DK leap

Some of the names may be of the wrong morph, slightly wrong name, etc. You can tell when you look at them. I recommend this setup for ANY all heavy armor DK Dark Elf for PVP.

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just tested this build in rDSA and had no problems. Peaked out at about 11k AOE DPS, but average was more 4-6k in longer fights.

Testing on NPC you can rob outside of DSA show about 14k burst dmg on single target is possible for 2-3 seconds.

Not bad for all heavy armor.
  • Father
    Father
    ✭✭✭
    you're testing a pvp build in DSA :S ?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it's intended and ideal for PVP, I just wanted to confirm it can be used for end-game PVE too.

I'd probably have a lot of trouble in Vet DSA with it, but I'm sure it's possible there too.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completed rDSA with 3 people in about 2hrs. Peak AOE was 14.5k during a 40 second boss fight. I can fill the roll of tank and still DPS (especially AOE) great. I can out burst my sorc (except overload), it's just not sustainable for long. But if your focus is PVP like me, when do you really need to last 100 seconds? PVP fights last 10 seconds at most typically.

I really can't imagine another full heavy setup that could match these AOE burst numbers. While this setup is EXTREMELY expensive, it is in my opinion worth the cost.

I'll still not satisfied with my skills and their rotation, but the armor is spot on.
  • Ezykil
    Ezykil
    ✭✭
    http://imgur.com/oApb6jU check out this dps :D