The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Venom of Ahknara Quest (Kill Ahknara) SPOILER ALERT!

Blade_07
Blade_07
✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to throw this out there for those that might have got lost on this quest for what ever reason half way through. If you didnt continue on to kill Ahknara and had to go AFK for what ever reason and then came back wondering whats next because the quest markers are VERY misleading(whats new)then here is where you continue on.

Notice in the pic below when you look on the map the quest icon is up on the hill behind the castle. If you are on the inside of the castle gates the quest icon will be on the exit and not on the hill. So, you think you gotta go out the gate and get to the location from outside the damn castle but thats not the case because its imposable to do it that way.

image.jpg

So, you wanna go back inside the castle walls ignoring the quest icon at the gate. Go where you examined the dead body & there is a cellar door just on the inside close to the dead body. Enter into the dungeon.

image.jpg

Next is a pic of where you wanna go on the map and then the next pic right after that is the door you wanna go through after talking to the NPC.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Finally, you go out the door and your up on the hill. Go out a little bit & Ahknara is right there waiting for you to kick her butt!

Hope this helps clear up the damn misleading quest icons!

Cheers! ^^

Edited by Blade_07 on April 22, 2015 5:27PM
“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• W4YNE3D
    W4YNE3D
    Soul Shriven
    THANK U this was a big help as on my map in the last area there was no picture of a door entrance on my map
  • TerraPython
    TerraPython
    ✭✭✭
    This was a massive help Thank you for posting :) Helped me out a lot
    501CP - Ebonheart Pact - EU/PC
    Lvl50 - Emerian - Stamina DD Nightblade
    Lvl50 - Dintirri - Templar Healer
    Lvl50 - Malik Thos - Dragonknight Tank
    LvL40 - Tyrriath - Stamina Nightblade NonVet PvP

GM of Bad Apples - Casual and fun all levels socail guild, with events. Look me up in game if your interested
  • joedaniel
    joedaniel
    ✭✭
    Thank you! this was driving me crazy lol
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you thank you thank you.....I have done this quest before with another character but just could not remember what I did last time. I've been walking in circles for ages ....LOL

Cheers

Kath