Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good Trading Guild?

ShadowMage
ShadowMage
✭✭✭
Anyone have suggestions for an active trading guild I can join? I'm basically just looking to be able to sell set pieces and other random stuff in guild stores.

EDIT: My main is AD if that makes any difference.
Edited by ShadowMage on April 22, 2015 3:45PM
PC / NA
Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, all guilds can have a Guild Store (with 50 members). My two social guilds do as much trade as the Trading Guild I am in, so you don't need a dedicated trading guild per say to move excess stuff. If your goal is to make as much money as you can, then a trading guild that has a steady guild kiosk presence may be more beneficial to that, assuming the kiosk is in a good place.

Anyway, see this section of the board

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-na

IF your EU, there is a section for those guilds too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    My main purpose is to just get rid of extra stuff and get it out there for people who might want to use it. I'm not looking to make a ton of money off it. Just getting tired of spamming zone chat with "WTS" to get rid of stuff. :)

I'll take a look at that board you linked. Thanks.
    PC / NA

Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    @Nestor Interestingly enough, I found your guild Lone Wolf Help. :) Sounds like the guild for me! I posted a request for an invite there.
    PC / NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor Interestingly enough, I found your guild Lone Wolf Help. :) Sounds like the guild for me! I posted a request for an invite there.

We will get you in. We get a Trade Kiosk more often than not. But with almost 400 members, the store is active with just members alone.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, again!
    PC / NA