The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WereWolf Bite Locations?

Immortal_Dark410
Immortal_Dark410
✭✭✭
Hey besides buying Bites off of someone, Does anyone know if there is a Location Where We can Get Sanies Lupinus disease and bitten bascially?
Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
(ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The add-on Destinations can show you where. Its always in the last zone before cold harbour.
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/become-werewolf-eso/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine off a random spawn of WW. Didn't even have to go looking- can't remember where but it wasn't even close to the shrine area. If you do find a random spawn, just kite them as much as you can to get it contracted.

Oh and btw be careful of making multiple threads with the same topic- moderators tend to frown on this.

Just sayin.
    Edited by Sylveria_Relden on April 22, 2015 1:57AM
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    oh ok thanks alot for info and the heads up :smiley:
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    The add-on Destinations can show you where. Its always in the last zone before cold harbour.

Also, get one of the clock addons. To set time of day in game and phases of the moon, in game. WW only come out on full moons. I've personally never figured out how to tell the moon phase in game. Both moons are always out at night and they never change.

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Also, get one of the clock addons. To set time of day in game and phases of the moon, in game. WW only come out on full moons. I've personally never figured out how to tell the moon phase in game. Both moons are always out at night and they never change.
    I'm not sure if that's true any more. I heard somewhere that due to griefers camping the spawn sites and slaughtering the mobs when it was on the regular "only spawn on this moon" cycle ZOS adjusted the cycle to be less predictable. So from what I heard they still only spawn at night, and WWs and Vamps never spawn on the same night, but it's now less predictable than being able to know that because it's a full moon the WWs should spawn. I don't know how accurate this is, though, it's just what I heard.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I'm not sure if that's true any more. I heard somewhere that due to griefers camping the spawn sites and slaughtering the mobs when it was on the regular "only spawn on this moon" cycle ZOS adjusted the cycle to be less predictable. So from what I heard they still only spawn at night, and WWs and Vamps never spawn on the same night, but it's now less predictable than being able to know that because it's a full moon the WWs should spawn. I don't know how accurate this is, though, it's just what I heard.

This is why we can't have nice things.