The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR12 version 2.0+ Veteran Dungeons Guides RAW walkthroughs

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, currently working on editing an abbreviated series for Dungeons, but here is a play list of some walkthroughs we've done for dungeons in veteran mode. This contains the raw walk through, some from the point of view of a tank, healer, and DPS.

Thank you @yodased, @Shunravi, @JTorus, @JavaWho ( @javawhodat ), @Icisia, and others that helped me run through these dungeons. Apologies if I missed you because I wasn't sure of your forum names =\

Full Youtube Playlist

TIER 1 DUNGEONS (Level VR1+)
TIER 2 DUNGEONS (Level VR1+)
TIER 3 DUNGEONS (Level VR1+/VR14)
Edited by HeroOfNone on April 21, 2015 7:18PM
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice Hero!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I helped out a lot less than I wanted to :(
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Icisia
    Icisia
    Soul Shriven
    Glad to be of assistance Hero. I'm with Ravi, I wish I could have helped more!
    Arisel - Healer - Dungeon Dwellers
    TESO-RP Administrator