The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO PC to PS4

Meatis
Meatis
Soul Shriven
I know this has probably been answered time and time again, but I can't seems to find a straight forward answer.

Where can I access the account transfer for transferring my account from PC to Ps4? I've had the game since beta so I know I am able to do it.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21326/

This link gives some good info.
    I've had the game since beta so I know I am able to do it.
    You need to have had and bought an active account before 30 june 2014. I know you prolly know this, but wanted to make it clear for people with "just"a beta account.
    Where can I access the account transfer for transferring my account from PC to Ps4?

I think you want to know what the actual steps are? as the console version isn't out, the exact process is unknown. It might be a fully automated option. It might be a self service option in either one of the loaders, or it might be a manual option done by support (or anything fancy in between). I suspect the linked faq will be updated and prolly put up more prominent when the game launches for console.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meatis wrote: »
    I know this has probably been answered time and time again, but I can't seems to find a straight forward answer.

Where can I access the account transfer for transferring my account from PC to Ps4? I've had the game since beta so I know I am able to do it.
    ZOS have said the transfer won't be done till "nearer the console launch date", so presumably they won't open up the option (I assume you're going to have to do something in your game account, I'm not a 'consoler' so wouldn't know) until they're ready to do it: which is unlikely to be before mid-May it seems to me.