The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

A Different Reward System For Monster Set Shoulders

Draxys
Draxys
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have run the daily vet pledge so many times at this point that I dread going into any of the dungeons. I don't even like PvE in the first place, I almost exclusively PvP. But I want medium shoulders of one of the sets. The RNG system is a massive middle finger to all of your faithful players ZOS. I have done the content god knows how many times, and I have yet to get what I need.

Please consider implementing a token system. For instance, gain 20 gold keys, and you get to choose which shoulders you want, and they have set traits (that aren't idiotically useless like Sturdy). Literally any non-random reward system will be better than relying on luck, which creates a system in which someone could theoretically NEVER get a certain piece of gear. That is a huge problem.

rip decibel