The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Very Fast "Livestock mass murderer" and Legerdemain levelup

• wilsonirayb16_ESO
    You can't murder animals.....this achievement needs to be changed to 'livestock slayer'
    Edited by wilsonirayb16_ESO on May 16, 2015 9:21PM
  • pugyourself
    pugyourself
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't murder animals.....this achievement needs to be changed to 'livestock slayer'

I guess my question was deleted. In America, we believe that animals can be murdered.
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    title changed to match the content
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at the guide section now :)
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx I just did it took me like 20ish min :)

• The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quadro is attempting to be the most hated guy on the internet. Honestly, I think it's great to share things small scale... but when you screw over those that actually research and put effort into finding these spots... it's a little mind boggling.

That said, this one's worthless. There's a way better, way more profitable spot... and you're over farming. You can only sell so many per day, so yeah I guess you can farm a weeks worth there, but it just sits in your inventory. Better to hit my spot, quite possibly make a ton of money at the same time... and farm what you need for the day or so in the same time.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Quadro is attempting to be the most hated guy on the internet. Honestly, I think it's great to share things small scale... but when you screw over those that actually research and put effort into finding these spots... it's a little mind boggling.

That said, this one's worthless. There's a way better, way more profitable spot... and you're over farming. You can only sell so many per day, so yeah I guess you can farm a weeks worth there, but it just sits in your inventory. Better to hit my spot, quite possibly make a ton of money at the same time... and farm what you need for the day or so in the same time.

This. Thankfully people like that usually aren't able to even come up with the good stuff in the first place, although the intent is pretty rude of them and they are hoping/believing that they're hurting other players. I have farmed some guts like this for a mule or two but for actual characters to play, it's indeed worthless.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on May 30, 2015 5:21PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well what a surprise.... they are nerfing it in todays patch!

SO kill quick if you are on EU server as the opportunity will be gone in a few hours.

Khenarthi’s Roost

Sheep in Khenarthi's Roost will now return to their peacefully innocent grazing patterns after a reasonable time has passed from being killed.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a surprise!
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    what a surprise!

There is no surprise at all, I told you this was gonna happen when you started posting this kind of thing....
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    what a surprise!

Not cool
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Well what a surprise.... they are nerfing it in todays patch!

SO kill quick if you are on EU server as the opportunity will be gone in a few hours.

Khenarthi’s Roost

Sheep in Khenarthi's Roost will now return to their peacefully innocent grazing patterns after a reasonable time has passed from being killed.

So, the assumption here is that the only thing that has changed is that "reasonable time" is longer now?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like so

/nerfed

but there is alot of similar palces
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dooosh bag - got it nerfed
  • Whendim_ESO
    Whendim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    if they had knotting as a craft, I could make a sweater for every citizen in Tamriel. Then I would unlock the Grandma Acheivement. Very coveted, so I hear.