The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fictional Story - Lore Worthy?

Brizz
Brizz
✭✭✭✭
I have recently written a story based from my journey in Cyrodiil, found here > http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/162535/the-bond-of-shadow#latest

Multiple players have approached me saying that I should ask ZOS if the story is worthy enough to be part of the games lore.

So here I am. Give it a read and let me know what you think :smile: Thanks :smiley:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Brizz on April 20, 2015 7:46AM
:.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess not :(
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the main issue is that ZOS is pretty tied when it comes to making decisions bout lore. They are only responsable for the lore in ESO.This lore has strong ties with the lore in the other elder scroll games, which are developedby Bethesda. So all official lore has to go through channels consulting the writers in both subsidiaries. Even if they consider making it official, it takes time to put it through channels. So the fact that you didn't got an official response is actually a good sign (still don't get your hopes up though). A no is easily given. A yes takes more time.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    I think the main issue is that ZOS is pretty tied when it comes to making decisions bout lore. They are only responsable for the lore in ESO.This lore has strong ties with the lore in the other elder scroll games, which are developedby Bethesda. So all official lore has to go through channels consulting the writers in both subsidiaries. Even if they consider making it official, it takes time to put it through channels. So the fact that you didn't got an official response is actually a good sign (still don't get your hopes up though). A no is easily given. A yes takes more time.

!! I would be so honored if they did.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say no simply because you included the fact that someone became Emperor, regardless, read it while you were posting them and it was funny, to corny for me personally but it's good writing. If you want to make something true to lore try to avoid big events and/or scenery, such as the Imperial Throne :tongue:

Hard to not screw with ES lore though, since there's so much of it.

Nothing you wrote actually goes against the lore so to say, but simply the fact that you made Surio Emperor for a day might be hard to explain, I mean, there's a war going on so if every single character that got Emperor was made to be lore........

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content and Language]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 21, 2015 8:58PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.