Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Allow Multiple Pets Followers

• Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternately, they could give me the option to KILL other players pets. And force them to have like a 30-minute respawn rate.

That would be entertaining.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries @Psychobunni.... I didn't take it personally. :wink:

I agree with the general thought behind your comment. The problem is defining what "offer more benefit to the game as a whole than harm" means. To me, Racial/Class balance is 100% a non issue. To others it's one of the most important things to get right in the game.

Different people hold different things important. In the long run, something like allowing multiple pet followers could be HUGELY beneficial to the game by allowing players to buy more pets which is one of the primary revenue avenues for ZOS.

Hopefully, though, ZOS' need to make money doesn't superceded game quality. If something like this world be a detriment to the game, I would hope they would refrain from song it.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like this is an idea that needs more attention. Only up to two, though. It'd be too overcrowded otherwise.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
    Options
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    I would have...no less than 40 cats following me around at all times if this became a thing.

I would become known server wide as Dareloth, lord and high king of felines. None would dare oppose my furry wrath.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dareloth wrote: »
    I would have...no less than 40 cats following me around at all times if this became a thing.

I would become known server wide as Dareloth, lord and high king of felines. None would dare oppose my furry wrath.

LOL. They would have to cap it at SOME number I would think...
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    I'm one of the players who does not like a ton of pets swarming around the heavily populated areas. It's annoying.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would support the idea of Show Pets menu options.

-Strangers
    -Friends
    -Group
    -Self
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options