The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Conceerning group dungeouns

SinisterGoth
SinisterGoth
Soul Shriven
I was curious to know about the group dungeons. I was wanting to know why just people standing outside a "group dungeon" cant just go into together and kill stuff. I've never been able to do much without an invited grouping. It seems to me, that there are a lot of players out there that don't have the overly buddy buddy thing going on. I've never been able to have people help me out. So I was wondering if anyone else out there was curious to know why a free for all couldn't be done with all the dungeons like the public ones.Cause frankly, I get tired of helping out people just to have them stand there while my ass gets kicked and they swoop in for the total kill credit. To me a free for all on all dungeons would be better.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because it brings with it the problems of the public dungeons. For example, instead of waiting around outside for a group, you end up waiting around inside for a boss respawn.

I say this as someone who has been having a hell of a time finding groups for dungeons over the last week. Those undaunted passives are just sitting there taunting me and I can't do a thing about it. :bawling:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • jerzey_gamer
    You get credit for whatever is killed if you're in a group... Doesn't matter who has the killing blow, so I don't understand how this is an issue. Not to mention, like Glurin said, you end up just waiting around for the bosses to respawn and considering the amount of people trying to do the daily pledges, that would definitely become problematic. Plus, the whole scaling system would become entirely irrelevant at that point. Maybe try joining a few different active guilds? The guilds that I'm in have all been pretty friendly and helpful - especially if you make an effort to be somewhat active with the guild chat and help out other when they're in need. Haven't had any major issues forming groups, trading items, etc. being in active guilds.
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning